Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

General Forums Information

Elan Head

Welcome to the redesigned Vertical Forums!

We have upgraded our forums software to offer new and improved capabilities, including the ability to post photos to galleries, to chat live with other members, and to connect your Vertical forums account to your Facebook account (but only if you choose to do so!). We think the new software is a big improvement over our old software, and hopefully you'll think so, too.

Of course, like any new software, it takes a while to figure out. If you have questions about the forums or how they work, please consult the "Help" link near the top of the forums page. If you still need assistance, please email support@verticalmag.com, or me directly at elan@verticalmag.com, and one of us will respond as soon as we're able to.

In addition to upgrading our software, we're also making a few changes to our forum rules and moderation. Vertical is a professional publication dedicated to providing important, timely information to the helicopter industry, and we want our forums to reflect that. Hostile, derogatory or otherwise unprofessional content will be moderated with extreme prejudice! Please review and adhere to our forum rules, and alert us to objectionable content.

Thanks for your help and patience. If you have questions, comments or suggestions about the new forums, email me directly, or post in the "Forums and Members" category at the bottom of the page.

Cheers,

Elan Head

Editor-in-Chief

Vertical Magazine

• Like 1

I like the new bold look..

BUT..I think ( feel ) that the first four headers in the "Discussions" forums could easily be grouped into one header. It is not like the forum is real busy, and now I am having to look at 4 different headers to see what what previously in one!

Just my 2 cents..

Otherwise..great job!!!

Thanks for the input! Keep the suggestions coming; we'll consider all of them as the forums continue to evolve.

GWK: the Photos from the Field feature has turned into a gallery (see the "Gallery" tab). We're hoping this format is a little less cumbersome than having the photos in the forums, although we can move it back to the forums if that proves not to be the case. Old photos should have been automatically collected in the "Members" gallery (although I believe we also have back-ups of them in case any were lost in the transition). Please post away!

Cheers,

Elan