Accidents

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to read about these accidents as well...

One thing that may not help matters is that Vertical Daily News recently removed the link to these forums from their webpage..... Why? I sent an email to the editor regarding this but have yet to

receive a reply.

On a related topic, I have sent several emails to TC regarding the settings for Daily Cador's Reports,

it would be nice to see a few more options like "Aircraft Category" (Helicopters Only!) instead of scrolling through a gazillion other repots everyday..

Fly Safe!

Sorry to read about these accidents as well...

One thing that may not help matters is that Vertical Daily News recently removed the link to these forums from their webpage..... Why? I sent an email to the editor regarding this but have yet to

receive a reply.

On a related topic, I have sent several emails to TC regarding the settings for Daily Cador's Reports,

it would be nice to see a few more options like "Aircraft Category" (Helicopters Only!) instead of scrolling through a gazillion other repots everyday..

Fly Safe!

I hate to say this but i am to sure the administrator of tis site cares about it any longer. Everyone including moderators are complaining about the problems with the site settings as well as the lack of response from the administrators.

Not sure the people that pay to advertise on this site realize the users are dropping like flies.