Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey Brocklanders No it doesn't seem that's possible, iv been in contact with Chinook and its a no go unless you have a company willing to send a request letter for a PPC but also must have active pilot file , ie technically be employed........
  2. Hi People Any help very much appreciated thank you. I work in Indonesia on a validation connected to my Canadian licence. Requirement from DGCA Indonesia to maintain licence validity is to have a PPC every year from your validation licence (TC for me) BUT because i no longer work in Canada i don't have an active pilot file with the company i used to work for and as i understand i would need to be employed to obtain a PPC in Canada ?? (I'm a Kiwi not living in Canada and not eligible to work either without PR or sponsor.......just to throw another spanner in the mix !) I went through my old Canadian employer last year for PPC as the relationship was still fresh but its year 2 away from the company and the people i knew at the top have moved on, I feel its gone past a favour now, and as there is no advantage for said Canadian company to help other than they will get payed for their trouble. Question is can i get around this if i WILL NOT be working in Canada , purely a paperwork requirement for Indonesia. Any pilot training companies out there willing to help ?? Thanks again.
  • Create New...