Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. As European licences are governed by EASA then the rules are meant to be generally similar across the 32 EASA countries but differences do occur! From a UK perspective, the regulations regarding licence conversion can be found here (although the UK is shortly going to be leaving the jurisdiction of EASA!): https://www.caa.co.uk/Commercial-industry/Pilot-licences/Helicopters/Airline-transport-pilot-licence-for-helicopters/ If you are looking to convert a Canadian ATPL(H) over then you can get credit for your hours / experience in reducing (or eliminating) the amount of theoretica
  • Create New...