Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I am getting to the point of enjoying my training, that is building some time. Since I am getting close, I am wondering whether or not I should seek out someone to sell me some block time or stay with the school's aircraft? I have heard others speak of block time and not really sure what all it includes. Would I need to pay the insuyrance or does the owner cover that? It is a tough time already saving money so any little bit helps but I really just want the convenience of an aircraft that is available for say 10 days being away. I would like to travel a bit but do not want to get hit with the minimum rental rate if I want to visit longer. Any advice??
  • Create New...