212 governor

I would try taking off without worrying about the split, and then once in cruise, match the needles if it bothers you to look at them. Do a couple of approaches and take-offs and see what kind of a split you get and how long it lasts. Don't forget, the idea of the 4 way beep is not to match the tqs. but to match whatever your limiting factor is whether it be N1 or ITT. At minus 23C, there is only one limiting factor and that is tq. The fact that it has changed is something that should be monitored but I think you may be over-analyzing things. Personally, I think the whole 4 way beep thing is a pain in the *** for the very, very few times that it may be required/used. If you are N1ing or ITTing out before reaching max tq in anything but major alt/temp, you simply have a bad engine.

Try matching at 104%Q if that's your max Q. Then leave it alone if they split in cruise don't worry about it. If you pull max power again they should come together at max Q, if they don't you have a problem. Could be a lazy gov. make sure throttles are wide open with a proper cushion and also check auto revs within limits before making any adjustments.