The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal

That statement sold it for me !

So Brian... you are innocent, BUT you committed perjury in court, so a friend ( who is NOT innocent ) can get his helicopter back????

And YOU want to be the leader and spokesperson for the Helicopter Industry???????????????

Shame they still don't have Hanging in Canada !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks, before this goes sideways (again), let me make an important distinction:

Mr. Jenner is not hiding behind a pseudonym here. Any statements he makes are his responsibility. Under these circumstances, he can make any declarations or accusations he likes. Any fallout will go back to him, not the forum's administrators. I'm certain that there are some out there who would relish the opportunity to sue Mr. Jenner for libel...

I might also add that he didn't name any names that aren't already in the public domain from the whole hunting "scandal".

I would therefore remind any of you responding to this topic to use your good judgement in your posts. We'll be watching this one closely.

for the record...

a plea of guilty in a court of law to a set of circumstances which more than likely could have been defeated at trial by any shyster wearing armani does NOT constitute perjury!!!!

in sudbury, we call it "takin' it on the chin".

I think Carholme has the right idea here.

It'll be interesting to see what the facts are, but what is clear is that the coming litigation will be a he said, she said affair.

Regardless, the motivation behind this post is pretty clear. It's the public declaration of innocence before the court date. I think there will be precious little said without pre-approval for the lawyer. Whether it's to be believed or not, time will tell.

AR

I learned the Board was reacting to new expressions of “concern” by three of HAC’s biggest operator members and six corporate sponsors.

On the advice of counsel I have notified the HAC Board that I refuse to accept their decision, since my dismissal is obviously without just and sufficient cause. I have also demanded my immediate re-integration as HAC President and CEO, in full compliance with the terms of my employment contract. And unfortunately I have been obliged to advise the Board that if I am not reinstated I will take legal action against the Association and its directors for breach of contract and defamation. That could end up being a multi million dollars lawsuit.

My belief is that when the board is threatened with six of the major corporate sponsors (Bell, Eurocopter, Marsh, Standard Aero etc.) in writing collectively, pulling their sponsorships because their ethics departments do not want any association with the present leadership, the board has no choice but to react. "A multi million dollar lawsuit" would most certainly be the end of the HAC as the association probably could not financially survive that kind of hit. That would be a very disappointing legacy for Mr. Jenner to leave.

When you are at the top, there is only one direction to go from there.

Sorry for the delay in responding but I couldn't get the reply button to work.

Carlhome, I know from a previous offline discussion that you have hated me for 30 years. Although I asked others who on the James Bay Project I remain unable to place you let alone understand why you hate me. For that matter your not alone and I don’t understnad why others I don’t know hate me as much as you. I do know you tend to throw around very big words without justification!

“That is lying to the court.”

In your rush to judgement you forget I never went to court. The procedure is like for traffic violations: you send in a guilty plea and receive a fine. Furthermore I did specify that I was technically guilty.

“And now that things have gone wrong, the story changes”

My side of the story had never been told before today so it couldn’t very well have changed.

“Would any of you ...willingly plead guilty for some sleaze”

I got the “Sleeze” in question into flight school; got him his first flying job; tried to teach him to know better. Twenty five years later the “Sleeze” was my boss, elceted by industry, relected by industry in the middle of the hunting scandal. With all his faults he has been a faithful friend to me and otherwise did his best for HAC. Not only would I stand by him again, I would not consider him a “Sleeze” because he exercised poor judgement.

“would you not have protected the HAC name in court by vigorously attacking those who broke the law,”

If I were to vigorously attack those who broke the law no one would call me for advice and HAC would not be what it is today.

“Do you want the future president of HAC to knowingly perjured himself”

Perjury is a criminal offence that involves giving false testimony under oath. I have never said anything false in this case let alone under oath. You should really be careful what you say in public.

AS for others who hate for some reason I can assure you that contrary to some of you I have libelled no one and that I have documentary and testimonial evidence to back everythig I have said.

Sorry, as I am not a Lawyer or Police, I was mis-informed of what you call Brian actions.

Not Perjury? OK

Let me rephrase this as a question.

So Brian?, you were just "takin' it on the chin" (thanks Helicopper) for your friend, convicted for using a helicopter to aid hunters...in order to help him get his seized helicopter back ?

Was that THE actual helicopter used to commit the crime?

Oh, and even though you tried to stop them, and knew that their actions was illegal, you actually accepted some of the meat?

Sorry, as I am not a Lawyer or Police, I was mis-informed of what you call Brian actions.

Not Perjury? OK

Let me rephrase this as a question.

So Brian?, you were just "takin' it on the chin" (thanks Helicopper) for your friend, convicted for using a helicopter to aid hunters...in order to help him get his seized helicopter back ?

Was that THE actual helicopter used to commit the crime?

Oh, and even though you tried to stop them, and knew that their actions was illegal, you actually accepted some of the meat?

No I handled the meat to help load it on an airplane and was thus in possession. Yes I pleaded guilty along with the rest so that they could get tehir helicopter back and get on with their lives. Were I a devious person I would have continued to plead not guilty and had the trial delayed until the story blew over and I found a judge that might have given me the usual 350$ fine insptead of 7000$. I didn't take anything on the chin for anyone. I took my medicin with evrybody else. Nor did I accept any meat. My won't allow wild meat within a hundred yards of the house.

But I'm curious, why is it you feal you must be so agressive toward me in statting your opinion.