The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal

Interesting forum.

And some of us thought Keith R. was a pain in the butt.

It's a shame to see the damage being done and contemplated being done to the HAC.

I believe the directors of the HAC are well within their capacity to remove Mr. Jenner from his position, no explanation required. Mr. Martel should also be removed at the upcoming meeting in Calgary.

Public life...ain't it a *****.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting forum.

And some of us thought Keith R. was a pain in the butt.

It's a shame to see the damage being done and contemplated being done to the HAC.

I believe the directors of the HAC are well within their capacity to remove Mr. Jenner from his position, no explanation required. Mr. Martel should also be removed at the upcoming meeting in Calgary.

Public life...ain't it a *****.

2007 you are a bit out of touch. André Martel resigned his position as director in January. His company, Panarama, cancelled its membership in February. As for the HAC Board's capacity to fire me, you are absolutely right, as is demonstarted by the fact they did. The damage you fear for HAC is based on the fear that the Board may have put the Association in harms way by exercising their capacity without reasonable cause. No one regrets that more than me both for the harm it has done to my wife and I and for the harm it will do to the Association I spent ten years building. But no one, including me, would sacrifice their own existence to save HAC.

Thanks for the update on Mr. Martel.

I regret to say that the harm that is being inflicted on the HAC is not from the actions of the directors, but rather the actions performed by yourself.

I am sorry for the grief to your wife and yourself, but please don't destroy the hard work put in by a lot of people to develop the HAC simply to justify your part in this unfortunate event.

It is amazing how fast things change Before this scandle came to light your friends were all powerful now you tell us your side of the story. We are just small poor working folks who do not mean a lot to these corperations so why bother with us now.I have worked for Large companies and small companies but you know the most loyalty comes with small companies not your big corperations who have to be politically correct.Why come to us we have no say at HAC because we have no $$$$$$ to influence these powerful people. I hope my friends at HEPAC are paying attention to what is going on over at your old show so it doesn't happen to us.

I guess one should watch his every step and also the steps of people around oneself to keep this from happening to yourself.I guess what I am trying to say is if you don't want to takeit in the *** don't put your *** out there

Thanks for the update on Mr. Martel.

I regret to say that the harm that is being inflicted on the HAC is not from the actions of the directors, but rather the actions performed by yourself.

I am sorry for the grief to your wife and yourself, but please don't destroy the hard work put in by a lot of people to develop the HAC simply to justify your part in this unfortunate event.

Jesus died on the cross to save humanity. You ask too much of me, I am not the second coming. If HAC is destroyed it will because of an ilavised 3 to 2 vote by the Board or because the membership let the vote stand. I have proposed a simple solution - reinstatement - followed by getting on from where we were.

Edited by Brian Jenner

It is amazing how fast things change Before this scandle came to light your friends were all powerful now you tell us your side of the story. We are just small poor working folks who do not mean a lot to these corperations so why bother with us now.I have worked for Large companies and small companies but you know the most loyalty comes with small companies not your big corperations who have to be politically correct.Why come to us we have no say at HAC because we have no $$$$$$ to influence these powerful people. I hope my friends at HEPAC are paying attention to what is going on over at your old show so it doesn't happen to us.

I guess one should watch his every step and also the steps of people around oneself to keep this from happening to yourself.I guess what I am trying to say is if you don't want to takeit in the *** don't put your *** out there

You guys had several field days critisising me when position prevented me from replying. Now I have joined the club (have nothing better to do than chat). So I put you all in my loop and now you don't want to play anymore.

BY the way it was the powerful who started HAC. I made it an equal opportunity association.

Edited by Brian Jenner

Very interesting..........

"The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal"......a topic started by Brian Jenner.

Mr Jenner, there are two sides to every story.

We should all remember that you were dismissed, you did not resign.

I think the Directors of HAC should voice their side of this story here before WE form an opinion about what is the "truth".

You also make comments about the Directors taking this issue lightly, making jokes about it, and maybe even forgetting about what they knew.

Shouldn't these comments be coming from the Directors rather than someone who is now threatening legal action against them?

Mr Jenner, you have done some good work on behalf of HAC and its members over the years.

Personally, I don't feel the handling/possession of helicopter-hunted moose-meat, or the version of the "truth" that you have posted here is amongst that work.

You may wish to apply for a position at Formula 1.

Hopefully their President will have the good sense to move on to something else, as did the Governor of New York recently.

Even if you win back your job in a lawsuit, how much credibility will you have left??

Very interesting..........

"The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal"......a topic started by Brian Jenner.

Mr Jenner, there are two sides to every story.

We should all remember that you were dismissed, you did not resign.

I think the Directors of HAC should voice their side of this story here before WE form an opinion about what is the "truth".

You also make comments about the Directors taking this issue lightly, making jokes about it, and maybe even forgetting about what they knew.

Shouldn't these comments be coming from the Directors rather than someone who is now threatening legal action against them?

Mr Jenner, you have done some good work on behalf of HAC and its members over the years.

Personally, I don't feel the handling/possession of helicopter-hunted moose-meat, or the version of the "truth" that you have posted here is amongst that work.

You may wish to apply for a position at Formula 1.

Hopefully their President will have the good sense to move on to something else, as did the Governor of New York recently.

Even if you win back your job in a lawsuit, how much credibility will you have left??

You are right, there are two sides to every story. I if you find the Board's side please let me know because the letter of dismissal I received doesn't tell me diddly squat about why I was fired. The only thing it tells me is that it has nothing to do with moose meat per se.

I know nothing about Formula 1 so I can't apply for that position, even though possession of moose meat is unlikely to be of interest to them. I am and have never wanted to be anything but a helicopter pilot. But like many pilots who didn't want to spend their lives in the bush I evolved into a related position, that not only let me see my wife more often but also let me talk a better flight than I ever flew.

Given the Board's silence as to the real reason for my dismissal most people think the worst which is why I will never find another job talking about flying. Unfortunately it is too late for me to actually return to flying - my wife doesn't want me ending up like my friend Randy Hilderbrant.

Edited by Brian Jenner