Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal

Brian,

I personally don't see how you could possibly expect to have the job back as president after the whole affair... regardless if you were truly guilty or not.

Just imagine the headlines and negative exposure for the HAC (and industry as a whole) then.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know how many times someone on this forum invited me to react to comments, but it was often.I am now free to do so

Since the creation of this forum many years ago there have been countless threads on the industry and the issues that affect the people that work in it. Input from the HAC and the president was non existant.....your remark that you could not speak is preposterous. You where supposdly the "voice" and representive....but as many know.....well.....

Brian joined VM - 14th march 2006 and made 3 post until two days ago. How many times since then would have it been nice to get HAC side of the story or at least soem input!

Since the creation of this forum many years ago there have been countless threads on the industry and the issues that affect the people that work in it. Input from the HAC and the president was non existant.....your remark that you could not speak is preposterous. You where supposdly the "voice" and representive....but as many know.....well.....

Brian joined VM - 14th march 2006 and made 3 post until two days ago. How many times since then would have it been nice to get HAC side of the story or at least soem input!

I tried to once and the reaction was so agessive I like others gave up trying.

Brian,

I personally don't see how you could possibly expect to have the job back as president after the whole affair... regardless if you were truly guilty or not.

Just imagine the headlines and negative exposure for the HAC (and industry as a whole) then.

OK. you have every right to vote for war instead of peace, however uneasy.

OK. you have every right to vote for war instead of peace, however uneasy.

Huh ?

Since when have we, humble pilots and engineers, had a vote in what this industry does ? You need to convince owners, not us.

Funny how HAC is in dissarray just as HEPAC is gaining ground and credibility.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the upcoming HAC convention...

I tried to once and the reaction was so agessive I like others gave up trying.

ahhh....but yet you never backed away from a good confrontation with TC. Why may I ask....

I will ask that question that everyone is quietly asking....

Why are you here now bearing you sole and speaking openly....are you looking for some form of forgiveness from the "worker bees" so that we may all venture into our owners offices and say that Brian is really not such a bad guy hoping that some form of pressure can be exterted on the board for your reientstatement.

Just a honest question.

Huh ?

Since when have we, humble pilots and engineers, had a vote in what this industry does ? You need to convince owners, not us.

Funny how HAC is in dissarray just as HEPAC is gaining ground and credibility.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the upcoming HAC convention...

It's an open convention. All you have to do is pay the entry fee and you will be part of the discussion without straining to hang on to the wall.

It's an open convention. All you have to do is pay the entry fee and you will be part of the discussion without straining to hang on to the wall.

:lol::lol::lol: Nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humour...yet...

Unfortunately, I'm in the bush working (freezing my butt actually)...

Are you planning on attending ? Man ! What a fireworks display that'd be !!! :lol:

Edited by Skidz

ahhh....but yet you never backed away from a good confrontation with TC. Why may I ask....

I will ask that question that everyone is quietly asking....

Why are you here now bearing you sole and speaking openly....are you looking for some form of forgiveness from the "worker bees" so that we may all venture into our owners offices and say that Brian is really not such a bad guy hoping that some form of pressure can be exterted on the board for your reientstatement.

Just a honest question.

I am here because now I can and because quite frankly I now have the time to chat. I don't need the the worker bees forgiveness or anyone else's, I have forgiven myself.

By the way as my present status demonstrates I have never been anything but a worker bee too. I say again I have never wanted to be anything but a pilot and ... a husband. After 5000 hrs of flying I found a way to pretend to be the first and to actually be the second, much to the occasional chagrin of my wife.

As for my hopes for the future one way or the other I will survive.