The Lurker

Guest graunch1

I suppose if you are sitting around waiting for a job to appear this would be a way of filling in time - making a mythical website that is :P

Perhaps if they spent the time taking spelling lessons and basic arithmetic courses they would be better skilled if and when they end up in an a/c :rolleyes:

Believe me, there is a movie. The guys producing it, whilst they have been @ it for a year or two, have been in Thompson long enough to see many a Lurker come and go. The film is not meant to be a documentary of starting out in aviation, nor does it mean to satire aviation. To the best of my knowledge, it's more of a "drama/suspence" feature. They hope to take their work to Indi Film Festivals. There's a good amount of talent involved in the project, I can't wait to see it. Graunch1, if they had the free time a lurker enjoys, you would have seen the movie allready. B)

CJ - Not a whole lots change since you left. However, there is the internet and aviation forums.........

Cheers