Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

H500 Cago Pods

nutmix

Hi All,

I am looking for a manufacturer/s for a belly cargo pod to fit to a MD520N. I have seen many photo's on this site of D's and E's with belly pods fitted and am hoping there is someone that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Nutmix

Hi All,

I am looking for a manufacturer/s for a belly cargo pod to fit to a MD520N. I have seen many photo's on this site of D's and E's with belly pods fitted and am hoping there is someone that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Nutmix

Fargo manufaturing company should help you out.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Nutmix

I was talking to Peggy at Dart, she thinks that Dart may own the stc for the old Viking Pod.

18 Speed

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Did you find out where to buy the Viking Pod for your MD520? I have also been trying to find the manufacturer for some time, but ended up buying a used one at HAI 2008. I just bought a MD520 that will use this pod.

I am aslo looking for a 1/2-bubble door for the MD500. I hve been told it is a Swedish modification. I used it on a MD500 while on a job in Finland, and it was great! I dont like the fully enclosed bubble door that tech-tools and others sell. This open half bubble with the "sportscar" door is just perfect. It has a Vne limit, but seldom a problem when working in one area. Hope the attaced photo works....

Does anyone know where I can get one??

post-4701-1215592657_thumb.jpg