Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Places In Canada To Avoid!

I will agree with everyone on here as I have been at everyplace that has been mentioned...what a lovely country we have to explore...ok who's going to start the best places you have been to...yeah I know its pretty hard to remember the good ones...I will start...hecla resort in manitoba...use to stay there with mts...the lamb was fabulous...pottsy :rolleyes:

way to hijack the thread there mister....

where's the hall monitors when you need them???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great places..... Did a two week man up stint in Haliburton Ont. show time was 11:00, released at 18:00, had my own cottage on the lake, was treated like gold, total hours flown in that time ZERO!!! Still one of my best jobs!! :DB)

I will agree with everyone on here as I have been at everyplace that has been mentioned...what a lovely country we have to explore...ok who's going to start the best places you have been to...yeah I know its pretty hard to remember the good ones...I will start...hecla resort in manitoba...use to stay there with mts...the lamb was fabulous...pottsy :rolleyes:

Hi Jack!!

Someone was in caramat besides me...you must have been in that s@&T HOLE when I was there...and armpit started to look good after they kicked us out of town and stuck us all in an atco trailer in the middle of bum%&ck nowhere...and just for fun the safety man from dnr cut the hydro...unsafe...can't have lights on in here...dangerous...oh and can you guys do your flight reports NOW in the dark and hand them in before you call it a night as we don't want that paperwork falling behind now do we...that was the end of that ....I pulled a few favours owed from friends with omnr and was on my way home the next day..good by :down:

I agree Pottsy there are/were a lot of good ones too......... We've both probably been to a bunch of them....... The "lodges" seemed the best, I'm going with God's Lake in Mb and Plummers in the Territories.

R...

Pukatawagan, Manitoba definately top of the list!

Mumbai, India a close second.

My motto is to avoid any places that start with "Fort" or end with "stan"

Where did you stay? when I was there it was the Holiday Inn in Nandi. The thing that got my attention was the size of the fricken rats in the hallway to the dining room.