Best Places To Work In Canada

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whitehorse YT, stay at the Chalet, walk down the hill to the airport, take a cab to the Kopper King or downtown. Also a short ride to the hot springs. Too much fun as everyone acts like it's a frontier even thou Vancouver or Edmonton were a short jet ride away.

GW

Couldn't agree more, Gary. Awesome place.

Hey Vibe,

97 Straight eh?? Sounds a little over the 42 and 5 rule.

Ahem... it rained just enough to keep 3 in 30 and 13 in 90... And it was before digital cameras so no pictures... unfortunately... The National Finals for beach volleyball were held there and I don't think any of the (female) players didn't go for a burn in the 500...

Prince Albert National Park. Waskesiu Sask. (sp)

Stand to at 11:00 stand down at 5:00 and here's your truck and directions to your crew trailer!!

Max

Here here, get out of the gate from May to June with a gaurantee, excellent accomodation, great people, lovely town, & time to use the golf course. Best part is the contract is over before BC burns, the worst part, getting shipped to Wood Buff. then again you fly yer *** off once your there, so no problemo swatting bugs for the 8's & frequently more!!

Did it for 6 yrs. and I'm going to miss it, although retirement from the aviation bit is working out pretty good...

Fly Safe.

Ken.

The cabin out back at the pink mountain lodge

Tommy lakes

It's all good, even the worst jobs turn into great stories!

rob

HAHA I know them well. I broke the 1000 hr mark slinging stuff into Tommy Lakes when it was being built. What a great time. I believe that tour was 9 weeks straight! oh ya..i didn't want to come home......i had a big bar tab to pay off in FSJ :o:D:)

Yup, 9 weeks. funny how we would get wx'd in for a couple days and I'd get my time zero'd :up:

Best place to stay! Interior BC Nelson or try a CMH lodge in the summer or winter. Fine wine or beer and a fishing pole to keep you busy in the nights.

CMH lodge for sure, screw the fishing pole what about the stripper pole at the helishack to keep you busy at night. Gotta love those lodge girls. Not to mention the free heliskiing, fine dining and staff pricing on the booze, and oh yeah the tips.

CMH lodge for sure, screw the fishing pole what about the stripper pole at the helishack to keep you busy at night. Gotta love those lodge girls. Not to mention the free heliskiing, fine dining and staff pricing on the booze, and oh yeah the tips.

And of course you share your tips with your Engineer, RIGHT???