Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Best Places To Work In Canada

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paint lake...seems to me every time i was there i got a room above the kitchen that was at least +110C until you woke up in the morning at which time it was -10C...a lovely place...the best time I ever had was on a fire out of timmins..at whatabig lake..we stayed in downtown timmins in a highrise hotel...right next door was the peeler bar...had the alpine heli guys there...peace heli...campbell guys..myself with custom...what a hoot...8 hours of flying every day...no more..and we flew out to the fire and back to town every night..and that was every machine..then 4 hours in the bar after supper..they did know how to treat you right in that district... :up:

I'm a little confused as to how that's a good thing, safety wise of course...

AR

we came out when we WANTED to come out. back then some pilots actually enjoyed being out and working. heck...9 weeks was nothing.....

my first two summers went from May-October. STRAIGHT!! I wasn't complaining,I was flying :punk:

I'm sure there are alot of guys out there done the same..............

oh...PAINT LAKE.... with Charles in charge!! you want the cabin for sure. ya, i slept in that sauna above the kitchen...holy crap that was hot!!