Whirlygirl

Guest Bullet Remington

Guest Bullet Remington

Whirly:

PM me at work would you please? Computer puked its guts on me and I lost those really neat e mails you sent me! Oh, can I get another copy of those really cool pictures from the Bahamas??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

my first intial, last name, all lower case, my company name and of course, .com :up: :up:

Hey BR my computer has bitten the big one too :angry: actual both my desk top and laptop died with in a week of each other :o desktop was operating on win95 and all of a sudden can't find it? says there's no operating system to be found (sounds like some airlines I used to work for) :blur: anyhow.. laptop had a loose wire.. and can hopefully be fixed with out costing an arm and a leg... repair guy charges $64.00/hr!! think I got into the wrong line of work.. :blink:

anyhow have no e-mail acess for the most part right now... soooo check yer pm's :D

ttfn WG.

:prop:

Guest Bullet Remington

WhirlyGirl:

Great to hear from ya, again. I can receive pms, I can't send for some freakin reason!

Tells me it's detected an error. Tried you, Roscoe, Twotter and French Wrench, all the same. Beats the livin you-know-what outa me.

I was looking for your address again, to send down those thingies I said I'd send ya.

So if ya wanna go and send again, please do so, and I can get them in the mail.

Cheers

BR

Guest Bullet Remington

CTD:

No bye, close though. the correct e mail address is, and remember this cause I ain't gonna get it to you again: :down:

dontp/o:theengineer/:-shesellsseashells\\tiredofworkinallnite///inthemoodtokicksomedriverbutt,//\\||@wedontgiveacrap.com :lol:

I believe the address you listed is for folicly challenged,driverturnedscribe/civilservant,leave a legacy before I die. <_<<_<

Ya have to admit, if ya get two drivers in a bar, with their heads togather, from behind, and in some cases from the front, they look just as you stated!! :P:P

BLACKMAC:

That wasn't dissin, my son. You don't wanna be around when two or more Newfies start dissin each other. Personally, I took that as a compliment. Far as I'm concerned, he's only got a couple of nerves left, and I'm getttin on em! :up: :wacko:

Guest Bullet Remington

Frenchwrench:

Tried responding to your pm. Can't send. :down:

You have to be a little more specific than that. There's one in every province and I've worked for at least three of them.

Other than the ones I've mentioned, I can't remember any other french engineers, or engineers with a french machine endorsement.

I remember some of the names, most of the faces and a few of the contracts. Other than that, you have me by the short and curlies! :)

unless of course, you're livin close to Montreal?? :(

No no no, but close. It's "folicly-challenged-driverturnedscribe/civilservant@longing to-retire.com

You're right about this though...."You don't wanna be around when two or more Newfies start dissin each other. " Still, I'm trying to be nice to you so I can get a ride in that 700 sim.... :D