Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cayman Island Helicopters

post-3787-1209352832_thumb.jpgTwisted Spar,

I hope that I have misunderstood you comment (quote: a B2 from some god aweful place) about the origin of the B2 purchased by Gemini. Is there a particular reason for this? I performed the conversion and overhaul of C-GEMJ myself and would like to know if there is an issue with where it came from. Constructive critacism welcome! I can assure everyone that where C-GEMJ came from is far from 'god awful'. (note the spelling correction)

Helidom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if i was the type to parade around in my panties, your comments would simply not be enough to cause bunching. Your hasty response shows you have no idea where Gemini acquired the subject B2 and you should really have no reason to post other than for self satisfaction. I apologize for assuming you knew anything about what you were criticizing in your earlier post. Feel free to cut me down some more as you also have no clue or care who you ostracise. Cheers

Even if i was the type to parade around in my panties, your comments would simply not be enough to cause bunching. Your hasty response shows you have no idea where Gemini acquired the subject B2 and you should really have no reason to post other than for self satisfaction. I apologize for assuming you knew anything about what you were criticizing in your earlier post. Feel free to cut me down some more as you also have no clue or care who you ostracise. Cheers

I read all about it in your little Gemini Downwash publication.....

And my tongue in cheek remark about the "god aweful place" was simply that.....

your response is exactly why I won't work for you. :rolleyes:

Before this thread turns into a Gemini bashing exercise due to some simple misunderstaning, let me clarify a few things:

I don't know who Helidom is but he/she doesn't work for us. I can only deduct from his posts that he is a Eurocopter Malaysia employee who worked on the the B to B2 conversion of this aircraft. (by the way, they did an awsome job on this aircraft. It arrived in Canada in excellent shape and has been relatively trouble free since we acquired it.)

As far as Malaysia being a "god awfull place", that didn't come from us either. Our partner who had the pleasure of going to do a pre-purchase inspection on it had only positive things to say about the country and the service we received from Eurocopter.

We wouldn't hesitate to do it again if the opportunity presents itself in the future.

Christian Dallaire,

Director of Maintenance

Gemini Helicopters

Helidude, positive feedback appreciated. You hit the nail on the head. Ex-eurocopter employee to be 100% accurate. I guess I need to be a little more careful about what I say from now on.

Skidz, I'd love to get in on the inside joke.

Twisted spar, my apologies for being a little uptight. I took it personally.