Cayman Island Helicopters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helidude, positive feedback appreciated. You hit the nail on the head. Ex-eurocopter employee to be 100% accurate. I guess I need to be a little more careful about what I say from now on.

Skidz, I'd love to get in on the inside joke.

Twisted spar, my apologies for being a little uptight. I took it personally.

Apology accepted. relax a little k? :punk:

aaa this is funny yes cayman heli is operate by jerome begot good old buddy of mine...........i've learn to fly with im 10 years a go .very cool guy !!!!!!!he as been to the cayman sinse2004..........and they still work on a canadien chart i belive ......that a star was a b coverted to ba+......they starded operation in the cayman with a bell 206 but when hurriane france hit in october of 2004 ......the hangar roof fell on the chopper to do a lot of damage ...then they got the astar !!!!

they mostly do pad rides to the cruise ship that come to the port there ,every day thousand of pleople shop on the island .............jerome work for helicraf .....quebec heli...passeport and heli max ..eli xpress ...........i've know this guy a long time ............

aaa this is funny yes cayman heli is operate by jerome begot good old buddy of mine...........i've learn to fly with im 10 years a go .very cool guy !!!!!!!he as been to the cayman sinse2004..........and they still work on a canadien chart i belive ......that a star was a b coverted to ba+......they starded operation in the cayman with a bell 206 but when hurriane france hit in october of 2004 ......the hangar roof fell on the chopper to do a lot of damage ...then they got the astar !!!!

they mostly do pad rides to the cruise ship that come to the port there ,every day thousand of pleople shop on the island .............jerome work for helicraf .....quebec heli...passeport and heli max ..eli xpress ...........i've know this guy a long time ............

tu fais des fautes le gros!! :lol: :boff: :afro: :oops: :bleh: :off: