Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Human Factors Etc.

twotter

#####,

As usual, the same useless drivel. Why don't you just go away an hide under your rock like a good little troll..

If you don't like the fact that this discussion is happening in this thread, why do you contribute to the problem? Why not start your own thread complaining about it instead of contributing to what you percieve as a problem? A little hypocritical I would say...

I would also suggest you leave aviation and get into politics(good for aviation anyway) as your spin tactics at least would be usefull there. You take anything that is said and twist it around (usually out of context) so it suits your purpose and politics is the only place I've ever seen that being a comon practice.

Anyhow, some of us are trying to revive the board and all you are doing is making an *** of yourself and p*ssing off people. Why don't you go over to the avcanada board and play with them?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airplay

Winnepeg, Winnipeg, Winterpeg....who really cares. It's still the same #### hole. I read the sign as I passed through, and I must have missed the correct spelling since I sped up to make the misery pass as quickly as possible.

Atta boy ####....crap on a city because I live there. Is that useful dialog? Or just childish?

Twotter, nice to see you're still spreading the "Bovine Excrement". Why aren't you posting as Phil Lister here? It started out as a good thread. Too bad it deteriorated into an attack on TC again.....

Guest Airplay

I didn't think my observation was childish. How many children say "bovine excrement"?

I was merely stating an opinion about twotter's remark. Notice I didn't make fun of Vancouver while I did it. As that would have been childish....

;)

Get real dude

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.....OK "dude"......

Twotter, nice to see you're still spreading the "Bovine Excrement". Why aren't you posting as Phil Lister here?

First off, BS is something very usefull to some people... Ask a farmer.. :P

As for Phil???? :rolleyes:

Get real #####, you've managed to p*ss off everyone including the Pope.. If you really have something usefull to say, we'd be more than happy to listen. However, your continuous drivel of twisting words just makes us want to puke.. :down:

Guest graunch1

Hey guys!!!! Easy on Winterpeg now. I spend a year there one week :rolleyes:

This is the place people who have only 6 months to live move as that 6 months will seem like an eternity :P

Ahhhhhhh....

But in defense of Manitoba ( the area that surrounds Winnipeg ) it was the best place I ever worked as a waterbomber pilot, spent four of my fifteen years waterbombing in Manitoba and they were great to fly for... also there was this rather old model stripper that used to work the airport hotel so Winnipeg in summer is OK in my book.

Rev. C.W.

Chuck,

You must be at least 162 years old,cause if I count every 15 years where you worked, well you do the math!!! haha...deres some "mad cow excretment" foe you :P

magdrop whats with the bouncy thing? ya got an overactive bladder or wha?? :wacko:

#####, don't mind ol twotter, he's just a homebrew swilling wannabe Newfie Redneck, hic..,I resemble that remark!!!...... :up: