Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Human Factors Etc.

twotter

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually about as intelligent a reply as you will ever get out of #####.

He likes to stir it up and then brow beat people until they go away.

Small mans syndrome you know... :rolleyes:

Too bad he hides behind his handle without telling everyone who he is so they can identify him.. Right #####??? :)

Twotter:

I'll make you a deal.

You get ##### to come to the get together on the 24 th. and I will definately be there.

There is nothing I would enjoy more than meeting ##### and getting the chance to find out just who and what he is.

It' s easy to beat up on strangers using a keyboard and anonymity.

Maybe ##### would come out and we can all have a get together?

I'll volunteer to do the communicating and you guys can observe. :up: :up: :up:

And I don't need a copy of CAR's to explain my thoughts.

Chuck

Guest Airplay

Ah...here's the typical CAAviation discussion we're used to. Including twotter getting his hand out of his underwear long enough to take a stab at my identity. Good for you twotter! Don't change...

By the way, I don't have time to visit with you guys. I have a bunch of "kid stuff" to do. Remember when you used that lame excuse when I actually invited you for a beer twotter? And then you announced you were just blowing me off. What were you scared of? Initimidated?

The real reason of course is I don't want to be associated with the dregs. So I'll just stick to myself. I'll just have to live without ever basking in the glow of twotter's stupidity, ####'s ignorance, and Chuckies crying.....

Let's see just how low you can go with your little obsession with me twotter.

Wank, wank, wank....

Okay fellas, enough is enough. What started out as a potentially good thread has now turned into nothing but a barrage of insults. To quote what everyone agreed to when they registered with this forum:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

If someone wants to re-open the discussion in favor of starting a constructive discussion, feel free. The stuff that is going on in this thread needs to come to an end.

-Skywrench