Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hepac

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skidz

If you have some issues, questions or queeries, please feel free to PM and we can see if we can get to the bottom of it.

Dear John, (sorry, couldn't help myself :lol: )

I've never had issues with you personnally, but as a moderator, other moderators and myself have had issues with your multiple personnality disorder on this site (ie Bleedvalve, Peeshooter, Hurler, and too many others to recall). As long as you stay rational and behave yourself I don't see why you'd have any more problems here, but oh, seems I've said that in the past haven't I... :lol:

Anyways, I've had so many people b*tching at me the past couple weeks, I've decided to throw in the towel. I've submitted my resignation to Kyle as a moderator, so now I can join the fray fully without being told I'm lacking in objectivity or being partial in any way. I'll just be another fish in the pond... :)

Fire away boys !!!

Dear John, (sorry, couldn't help myself :lol: )

I've never had issues with you personnally, but as a moderator, other moderators and myself have had issues with your multiple personnality disorder on this site (ie Bleedvalve, Peeshooter, Hurler, and too many others to recall). As long as you stay rational and behave yourself I don't see why you'd have any more problems here, but oh, seems I've said that in the past haven't I... :lol:

Anyways, I've had so many people b*tching at me the past couple weeks, I've decided to throw in the towel. I've submitted my resignation to Kyle as a moderator, so now I can join the fray fully without being told I'm lacking in objectivity or being partial in any way. I'll just be another fish in the pond... :)

Fire away boys !!!

Open Moderator slot??? Pick Me Pick Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...we can pick on you all we want and not get in trouble? :lol:Seriously though, thanks for time served on the Mod Squad.

Yeah Skidz,

Good job as far as I'm concerned and I'm sorry to see your level headed objectivity lost. Out of curiosity do you really care what the nabobs of negativity think?

Stick around. Yer doin a good job.

:up: :up:

Yeah Skidz,

Good job as far as I'm concerned and I'm sorry to see your level headed objectivity lost. Out of curiosity do you really care what the nabobs of negativity think?

Stick around. Yer doin a good job.

:up: :up:

Ditto !!!

I'm fairly new to the forums and was almost completely ignorant to HEPAC till this particular forum. Some questions have been answered but many still loom. From reading the HEPAC website and a little more info here, it would seem to me that this group of individuals has a good idea of what they are trying to achieve and have made a good start.

What am i missing? What is the big deal? Why all the negative critcism? Are they in competition with some other organization and if so can they tell us why they need their own site? Why are some members incognito? Can they elaborate on what their initial goals will be? Why are people not wishing them all the best in their endeavors?