Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hepac

Looks like feliks spelling

No. I think Feliks is using an online translator to go from Polish to English. The words have proper spelling, just bad grammar for the most part.

Have you looked at the AeroAds site ? Looks like somebody hacked it... :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What next?

No doubt! talk about getting folks backs up! The latest one is the most under entertaining of all! person claims to have tourette's syndrome. Not very nice for the people that actually have it! :down:

It's a serious condition I would not wish on anybody! Good one dude! making fun of people with real disabilities! :down:

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome.

Friend! Or who ever you are, posting these anti hepac messages .You need to speak with somebody soon, to discuss some of the anger and frustration and discover a solution so you you can find some peace and carry on. Good luck!

:rolleyes:

Thought I was crazy! :blink:

Guest Bullet Remington

:lol:

This is weird, you guys are sons of twisted spar?

:up: :lol::lol:

could very well be!! Look like a couple of the folks that changed out a starflex and some other engine junk on an Astar in Nain a year or two ago!! :P