Longlining Tips For A Someone New To This Art!

Hmmm. I find that in the Astar, if I move the seat forward any distance, the door pillar prevents me from leaning over enough to see my load through the vr window. I haven't tried it in the air yet, but someone suggested I move the seat all the way back and turn the pedals backwards to get them closer to my feet. I've tried it on the ground, and I get the feeling the load will be just out of visual range in the rear left of the window this way, add to that the pedals being backwards will prevent me from fully stretching out my right leg to get comfy on the right "cheek"... :rolleyes:

Try not to lean out but to tuck yourself in. Pretend you have velro on your chin to chest and put elbow in right pocket. Rattlin your head off door post sucks.

Or just take off door and relax and enjoy the breeeze.

Try not to lean out but to tuck yourself in. Pretend you have velro on your chin to chest and put elbow in right pocket. Rattlin your head off door post sucks.

Or just take off door and relax and enjoy the breeeze.

Yeah. I've been told that. I also try to bend to the right more and not forward. Problem is the beer gut. Seems to get in the way all the time... :lol:

I've got this gel seat pad I put in instead of the stock a$$ cushion when I'm longlining. It's only 1" thick, so it drops me down a little, making it more comfortable to reach the collecive while bending to the right. unfortunately, my right "cheek" tends to go to sleep after about an hour in this position... :blink: