Just Sittin'on My Deck

Just sittin' on my deck enjoying an awesome day of sunshine the beach and my grandkids!!! This is the first time in many years that I'm home instead of thumping my way east to smell smoke.

I kinda like it, although... when Alberta started to burn there was as little bit of uneasiness around retiring from the heli bus. But as I say that I'm laid back watching the big blue pacific, my lovely wife and sipping my favourite tonic. I think I'll get over missing it.

You all play safe and stay safe and most important enjoy every second of it. You are all of a very special breed. OK maybe it's not my first tonic...

Be good,

Ken.

Guest Bullet Remington
Just sittin' on my deck enjoying an awesome day of sunshine the beach and my grandkids!!! This is the first time in many years that I'm home instead of thumping my way east to smell smoke.

I kinda like it, although... when Alberta started to burn there was as little bit of uneasiness around retiring from the heli bus. But as I say that I'm laid back watching the big blue pacific, my lovely wife and sipping my favourite tonic. I think I'll get over missing it.

You all play safe and stay safe and most important enjoy every second of it. You are all of a very special breed. OK maybe it's not my first tonic...

Be good,

Ken.

Jeez, I don't know what the big deal is!! Keerist, I've been sittin on my deck since I was 15 or 16! I've had a lot of people sit on my deck! A lot of ex-girlfriends sat on my deck, a couple of ex-wifes as well! Some of the ex - wifes didn't like to sit on my deck! Some of them thoughtit was way too big! Of course a couple of the ex-girls friends were size queens and really liked my big deck! I had to get rid of those, they were getting to possessive about my deck! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The current Missus really likes to sit on my deck! Heck, she likes to sit on my deck almost as much as I enjoy having her sit on it!! She even brings me a couple of drinks just to come out and sit on my deck and enjoy the company!! She likes my big deck! So does her sister!! Heck, even my mother in law liked my big deck!

Come to think of it, Ken!! There is something to be said for having a big deck, having the wife/girl friend/ sister-in-lae (in some cases) come out and sit on it!!

Yes sir! I do enjoy haveing a couple of cool ones while the Missus sits on my big deck!!

Think I'll have her bring me out another rum and sit on my big deck right now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Might be a great summer anyways!!

Enjoy yourself, Ken. Eveybody else have a great summer, and don't eben think about having me read your name in a paper!!

Play safe!

BR

:lol:

Jeez, I don't know what the big deal is!! Keerist, I've been sittin on my deck since I was 15 or 16! I've had a lot of people sit on my deck! A lot of ex-girlfriends sat on my deck, a couple of ex-wifes as well! Some of the ex - wifes didn't like to sit on my deck! Some of them thoughtit was way too big! Of course a couple of the ex-girls friends were size queens and really liked my big deck! I had to get rid of those, they were getting to possessive about my deck! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The current Missus really likes to sit on my deck! Heck, she likes to sit on my deck almost as much as I enjoy having her sit on it!! She even brings me a couple of drinks just to come out and sit on my deck and enjoy the company!! She likes my big deck! So does her sister!! Heck, even my mother in law liked my big deck!

Come to think of it, Ken!! There is something to be said for having a big deck, having the wife/girl friend/ sister-in-lae (in some cases) come out and sit on it!!

Yes sir! I do enjoy haveing a couple of cool ones while the Missus sits on my big deck!!

Think I'll have her bring me out another rum and sit on my big deck right now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy yourself, Ken. Eveybody else have a great summer, and don't eben think about having me read your name in a paper!!

Play safe!

BR

Probably the funniest post I've ever seen on this site!!! My Sweetie is soooo naive, she was curious if your deck was bigger than mine. She just didn't get it!! :shock: :shock:

You have a good year BR. PM me if you'd like. I'd love to run into you this summer

Guest Bullet Remington
Probably the funniest post I've ever seen on this site!!! My Sweetie is soooo naive, she was curious if your deck was bigger than mine. She just didn't get it!! :shock: :shock:

You have a good year BR. PM me if you'd like. I'd love to run into you this summer

Split:

You kiddingme? She really didn't get it?? ROTFLMBFAO!! Tell her it's ok if mine is bigger then yours! While some ladies are enamoured with large decks, she can have just as much fun with a smaller deck too!! :lol: Or so my brother's wife tells me!! :rolleyes:

Don't think I'll run into anybody this year. I've decided I ain't going out for less then $500.00 a day plus expenses. The per deiums are too low and the milage is too low for me to bother watsing my time and money supporting somebody else's operation.

]I'm staying put, working on heavy equipment for asn oil field company, more then 1.5 my helicopter field work day rate, no BS about changing parts, no BS with the expenses, plus I'm home every evening, the wife sits on my deck and I sleep in my own bed. PLUS, I get a new crew cab!

Nope no more chasing machines for me, at least not this year! Not unless an operator can match what I'm getting now! or better!

Everybody else, have a great season, look after each other out there nowm y'all hear??

Feel free to PM. I really ain't that busy! And i check the site every evening!

BR

Oh if yer Missus is in the market for a new sofa, give me a call! I'm opening a new store specializing in Sofas. Not just any sofa, the world's mosgt comfortable sofa's. Their so comfortable I'm calling the store Sofa king, because the sofas are Sofa King comfortable! Get her to say Sofa King fast three times! :punk:

Play safe!

BR

Bah, way to go now I'm suffering from deck envy...

TQ, thanks I will.

Ken