Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Black Helmet

I have a great sense of humor and was expecting the usual black helmet jokes. Guess setting my head on fire just caught me a little off guard. :blink: No harm done the weather in camp here would make anyone a little cranky. In the mean time has anyone used the mp3 adapter from Merit apparel?

Go work in the Southern States and tell me your head doesn't get hot. :lol:

I have worked plenty in the Southern States and even further south than the Southern States. Still not an issue! But I guess, if we all went on the theory that a black helmet is ridiculous due to the heat, then maybe we should all be wearing nice white flight suits too! HHhmmm... i just might be on to something. We could all just look like Spaceballs!!

post-1158-1211665553_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1211665568_thumb.jpg