Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hai 2004

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booth 406 Biggles, I'm dissapointed ? You should have held out for another 15 seconds and gotten the next one, it's a far smoother and faster booth... I've been told.

I'll be there, and expect someone to buy some Beer. If Randy H is there from Bell, he'll be the target, I KNOW his credit card has a healthy limit. I'll be expecting at least one free Dinner Biggsie, after all, I MAY have a S/Gen to overhaul....you just never know? :D;)

I haven't found a deal yet on expedia.ca or travelocity.ca, but I'm watching.

Guest graunch1

Best deal in town is just out of town. I stayed at the Silverton, last NBAA, it is just on the S side of Vegas on thewest side of the hwy 15. It was under $50 per night and had lots going for it. 100 feet from car to elevator,100 ft from elevator to room which was nicer than the Luxor. yes you are off the strip but it is only 9 minutes to the convention centre. Book through Trip.com or one of those internet places and it is even cheaper.

Just stayed in Vegas before Xmas this year at the Alladin the newest $1.2 Billion hotel across from the Bellagio. I thought it would try to copy the Bellagio but unfortunately it copied the Imperial Palace :down:

Cheapest coffee $2.50 US

In the past 2 years everything in Vegas has gone up up up.

You can go see this skinny Quebec singer at Caesars for a paltry $350.

407Driver and all, make sure you stop in at our booth and say hi. Might have a few cold ones in an esky under the table in the booth, thats if I dont get caught first B)

Am staying at the Hilton, which is part of the convention centre so its a short walk.

Heli Ops