Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Whose Going To Be In Charge Of Licensing In 2009?

Overtalk:

You have great friends T-Rex and the other mouth piece from Fort Erie who hates anybody that he can't downsize or criticize.

Without going into a preamble, why don't you do something positive instead of downgrading the people that are.

HEPAC is a non profit organization, with all non paying positions (volunteers), not even minimum wage.

In fact my position has been open for quite awhile and will not be contested by me in any way shape or form.

Send in your application and it will be considered along with T-Rex and Twisted Spar that was just received.

Then you can respond to all the negative opinions.

Cheers, Don

PS: T-Rex, I won't tell anybody at BigHorn, same for you TS, I won't mention it to Eurocopter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

Once again, attack the person, not the problem! Gets you nowhere!

But what goes around comes around

What didn't anyone change your 'depends' this week, man you should probably change nursing homes. Oh, maybe your gov't pension doesn't cover that! Maybe your embezzling Hepac's members fee's to support your needs.

Oh, my boss didn't get a call from you? What, you think he cares? He thinks your a bigger a$$ that I do! All talk no action, and get your facts straight, we don't operate any flight training aircraft.

If you think your in any position to threaten anyones job in here your wrong! Your a nobody just a sick old man with no job, and no life!!!!!

In reallity guess its better you 'post' on here because when you spoke at the Air Taxi forum at HAC you made such a jacka$$ of yourself, maybe next time, turn up your hearing aids and you would hear the rest of the forum members laughing at your stupid remarks!

PS get the nursing staff to give you a bath and a depends change before you go into public , you kinda stunk like piss! An old guy like you can splash on all the Ol Spice you like, but you still stunk!

....and the forum members on here won't tell anybody at Hepac!!!!!

T-rex;

At my age you should not try and confuse your elders. I am wondering how exactly am I attacking you.

I offered you a job and you sent in your resume. Does this mean you are backtracking.

If I remember you were the one that had nasty things to say about me.

I accepted your resume and forwarded it to the Directors for acceptance.

I do not understand your animosity.

If you are not operating a flight school, why the advertisement????

I really love you, Don

PS: Actually I love everybody. :P

Well., I gotta agree with go coastal on this......hard to believe the individuals making the posts, are to be considered adults.

And to think, some of you hold positions that are considered professional.

For some reason, when I read the garbage that has been slung here, grow up and lighten up comes to mind.

Jeez, get over it.

Well., I gotta agree with go coastal on this......hard to believe the individuals making the posts, are to be considered adults.

And to think, some of you hold positions that are considered professional.

For some reason, when I read the garbage that has been slung here, grow up and lighten up comes to mind.

Jeez, get over it.

I agree Bob. I guess it's a lot easier to denigrate people trying to do something than to step up to the plate and contribute in some positive way...

Overtalk and Twisted Spar, check your PMs please.

Guest Bullet Remington

Well then. It never takes long for those NOT chosen to display the inherent short comming, usually noted by others sooner then themselves!

I stopped posting on another aviation site, primarily due to the enfantile posting of a few egocentrentic individuals that were of the opinion that they knew everything bigger and better then anyone else! I am indeed saddened to see that some of the folks of whom I previously held fairly high opinion/s of, are sadly insecure little persons ( mentally- nothing against those with dwarfism).

Now i am NOT defending Black Mac. He is old enough and big enough to defend himself. Can he be obtuse? Yes, Condesending? Yes Is he direct and to the point. Yes. he can also, however with draw his remarks and apologize when he is incorrect. On the same token, Don has been around ever since Biklly Bishop was an air cradet, he knows and have worked with Pontious Pilate fer Christ sake! he also has alot more experience and knowledge then a truckload of us put togather! So, to a point he has earned the right to be a little short patiented with those othe rsmall minded people, that are so entrenched in their own little world, they can't see the rest of the picture, let alone the effects their continued, condesendin remarks and personal insults has not only on the calss of this site, but that of the aviation business as a whole and the helicopter business, specifically.

Look it, I've been involved in the aircraft leasing business for eons! Both as a representative of the Leasee ( the Company) and the Leasor. ( usually RBOS or GECAS) The success of any of my negogiations in these business dealing are a direct result of my knowing when to be aggressively, arrogant and when to be sympathitic. And some times one has to be standing on the far side of the line, bordering rude. When the deals involve sums exceeding $34 Mil USD, this is the way that business is done. As a matter of fact, I was offered my first lease return contracty by RBOS two days after I had met with them and had spent three days re-negogiating a lease extension with them on behalf of a company. During the negogiation, I had browbeaten and bullied them to provide the conditions that my customer ( the company) wanted to see. Did i get them all, nope but i giot most of what the people signing my pay cheque wanted. When RBOs offered me the contract a few days after I beat them up, I asked them why they wanted me to work for them after my tactics the previous week.

Their answer was that they understood how business was carried out, and they admired my loyalty to my customer. They were looking for the same thing from me on their behalf. My point??

Yáll don't see it? The point is, when it comes down to the nitty gritty of negogiations being carried out on behalf of hepac and tghusly on my behalf; if i can't be there to represent my interest AND the interests of the Association, I want someone with some Gaddamned gonads in there. I don't want some mamby pamby wanna be in there maniputaing their own interests. the sum of the whole HAS to be greater then the one, folks!

So far, Twisted Spar's posts have all been noncontributory and can only be construed as a feeble attempt at recognization fro someone who appears to be under qualified to hold any supervisory and/or executive position with any organization. I have come to accept his posts as such and not unlike some of my kids childish tirades, i ignore them, as do most folks on this site.

T-rex, however, I was very very sadden to see such drivel posted under you moniker. This last post was one of deliberately condesending and insultuos personal attacks against DM, and as far as I am concerned against Hepac as a whole.

I don't know if I am more upset at myself for assuming that you were an astute business man, supervisor, pilot and decent human being; or at you for posting such immature crap!

Incidently, Don. T-Rex IS in the traing business. If he isn't his buddy Mugumbo and/or Full-on should be advised!

And to clear the air here, yep, I am a member of Hepac and WILL do everything I can to see it succeed! Am I working in the helicopter business now? Nope, I refuse to work for the crap wages the industry is paying engineers. Kinda ironic, the plank side is currently paying more then the Fling Wing world.

Will I work the fling wing world for crap again. probably, but only if I can do something to make it better for the youngsters comming up. Not unlike the gioals of Hepac.

So, what are you doing to make the industry better for the new generation and those still operating in it now T- rex? Twisted Spar??

At least Don and others ( including myself) are trying!

So, what are you doing to make the industry better for the new generation and those still operating in it now T- rex? Twisted Spar??

Ok you got my $65 dollars in the mail....My first order of business is to organise a drive to remove McDougal so that HEPAC may move forward and not behind.

HEPAC may have been born from his ideas, and he deserves respect for that, but it's time for him to be gone from the picture if anyone wants to see this come to life, not just sitting on some hospital bed on life support.

the other people behind the scenes are more than capable of taking the reins and running with this....McDougal is the lame horse and needs to be euthanised.