Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Whose Going To Be In Charge Of Licensing In 2009?

Twisted Spar:

To be effective in HEPAC you have to be a member, yapping from the outside has no effect.

I told you years ago if you want to solve the problem of me being the spokesperson for HEPAC, join up. Back then your name was ####, then you were complaining about it being $200.00 bucks.

Well now you have NO excuse, it's only $65.00 bucks. Then you will have use of our own web page to make remarks. As the web page is a closed circuit, then you actually say what you want.

SO COME ON NOW, DON'T BE AFRAID, WE ARE ACTUALLY NICE PEOPLE.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Don :wub: :prop: :blur:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TQN, good question.

You asked how we got from Nomad's question to these personal attacks.

Nomad's question was, who is going to be in charge of licensing.......HEPAC?

I think the personal attacks are very much on-topic and give a good reflection of HEPAC's ability to handle licensing.

But don't worry.......Twisted Spar will be on-board soon to sort it all out !!!!

AAAAAAARGH, Eject, eject, eject. !!

I nominate Brian Jenner for HEPAC President !!

My apologies if I sound grumpy. That is not my intent, or mood.

Unfortunately in my attempts at being brief, I may have omitted some sugar-coating.

I agree that personal attacks are unacceptable, and try not to make my posts personal.

I am simply trying to high-light some points made by others, (often by including direct quotes from them) to make my point. Sometimes this is not a pleasant process.

My opinions/posts in this topic, and others, have been in the hopes of education and enjoyment of the reader. Hopefully some of you have picked-up on this, despite my brevity.

As always, love, hugs and kisses to you all in our crazy industry.

OT

Hi Bullet, well shpoken !!!

Cheers to HICUP !!, oops I mean HEPAC.

"some Gaddamned gonads in there"...........that's watt we need!!

Damm kids these days dont even now whatt to use 'em for!!

If ush old guyz gotta show 'em how its done.....bring it on.

Grate storys....keep em coming.

To your helath my frend,

Monkey

post-414-1213123943_thumb.jpg

Guest Bullet Remington
Ok you got my $65 dollars in the mail....My first order of business is to organise a drive to remove McDougal so that HEPAC may move forward and not behind.

HEPAC may have been born from his ideas, and he deserves respect for that, but it's time for him to be gone from the picture if anyone wants to see this come to life, not just sitting on some hospital bed on life support.

the other people behind the scenes are more than capable of taking the reins and running with this....McDougal is the lame horse and needs to be euthanised.

TS:

Great! Get your money in, become an active member and raise your issues, generate your own agenda, whatever turns your crank. If you're a member have at er!

I can't argue that there may be people in the background that are better quailified to assume the Executive postion/s with Hepac. And they may be a little and/or alot more educated then DM. If that is to be your agenda, pay the membership dues, start your agenda and get the membership to back you and you are on your way to have DM outa there. Heck, you can even start a movement to have me kicked outa Hepac. If you're a member you have every right, within the association's constitution, to follow whatever agenda suits you.

You current position would be similar to browbeating a Masonic membership, without ever being a member nor knowing what is involved in being a member of the Masons. If you're in, its a different storey.

(No I'm not a mason, have no idea what they do, nor do have any interest in them!) I don't know what the Kights of Columbus do either, nor am I a member) Just didn't want folks to think I was singling out any particular group.

Guest Bullet Remington
Hi Bullet, well shpoken !!!

Cheers to HICUP !!, oops I mean HEPAC.

"some Gaddamned gonads in there"...........that's watt we need!!

Damm kids these days dont even now whatt to use 'em for!!

If ush old guyz gotta show 'em how its done.....bring it on.

Grate storys....keep em coming.

To your helath my frend,

Monkey

CM;

Don't know if you're impling I was pinned when I wrote that response OR that I have a drinking problem. To clarify, nope I hadn't even had a drink, unfortunately. AND, I have been known to partake of the Captain's finest on ocassion/s. And on a few ocassions( several) (many) I have been known to catch of few full sails of air. On neither of these ocassions did I then nor now ever consider that I had a drinking problem. I get sloshed, I fall down, I sleep, I wake up, I go to work, and repeat as necessary. No problem!

For some reason ( Kyle has addressed it) the site wouldn't let me edit the post!

Guest Bullet Remington

Overtalk:

Not trying to be sarcastic, but since you feel that Hepac is not qualify to handle the licensing in 2009, how about you enlighten me with your opinon of which organization should.

I am most curious as to what oragnization posters on this iste feel should eb handling the licensing in 2009, and why they feel that oraginaztion should handle it.

care to discuss this?? Any body?

And I may be wrong, Skidz, but I am of the opinion that handling the AME licensing could and should be part of Hepac's mandate. While the infastructure is not currently in place, this is simply a matter of having people dedicated to arrange it. It's not all that different then setting up an operator and/or an AMO.

Opinions, Folks??

Heck, you can even start a movement to have me kicked outa Hepac. If you're a member you have every right, within the association's constitution, to follow whatever agenda suits you.

oh please tell me you are more than just a member....because if you are a simple member and the other members have a right to vote you out of the association, we have found a new way to run the old Boys club..... :down:

this would not be a keen way to attract membership.

And I may be wrong, Skidz, but I am of the opinion that handling the AME licensing could and should be part of Hepac's mandate.

They could run it....someday.....but not now

the association of HEPAC is in such infancy stages it would be like asking a kindergarten kid to write a thesis on molecular biology.

Best give Hepac a 10 year period to grow and stabilize before you even think of taking on anything more than mentorship , college bursaries and a website.