Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Off Topic - Free beer

sfc

I noticed that a couple of the lads on here are ex-pat Brits. Anyone missing the sweet amber nectar John Smiths, or perhaps your tastes run to Guiness?

I'm flying out to YYC on 04/04 from LHR. The wife and I have a bit of room in our bags, and I'd be happy to bring a few bottles/cans over.

Will be driving down to YVR for a few days, hoping to get to HAC on Tuesday, so I could drop them off along the way or in YVR.

Interested? Send me a PM, be sure to name your flavour 12.gif

PS. Due to Canada Customs regulations, this is a limited quantity offer filled on a first come first served basis 2.gif

----------------

On 3/31/2003 9:44:06 AM 412driver wrote:

yes, i would love some guiness please!

----------------

OK mate. I''ll be sure to pack some Guiness in my bag. Be sure to drop me a line telling me where you''re based so I can arrange to drop them off.

You know, it''s kind of funny. Every year universities across Canada have a pub night advertised as "Free Beer on XXXXX" to get people in the door (usually featuring a band called Free Beer). If they got the response I did, the pub would be empty