Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Specified Data

Guest Airplay

Guest Airplay

twotter, (and cheerleaders), you don't have the benefit of understanding my post because you didn't see the process in action.

This morning when I reviewed Skywrench's "fix" he had only removed the offending word that Charles asked to be removed, from one post. What is the sense of removing an offending word from one post and not the same word in the same context two posts later? No sense at all, and Skywrench read my post and realized that and fixed it. Thank you Skywrench! Unfortunately, he didn't make a second post to answer my "half accomplished" statement by acknowledging the oversight nor did I offer an expanded explanation in my post.

The result? Rabid retaliation from a professional victim who NEEDS someone to attack....who thrives on personal attack rather than knowledge and experience to add to discussions. Feel free to apologize twotter, now that you know the circumstances....

I've really been biting my tongue on this thread, but I see nothing has changed....garbage in, garbage out.

twotter, next time you jump to conclusions and immediately launch an attack, perhaps try asking me what I meant by my post. It might save you and your supporters all that angst...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twotter, next time you jump to conclusions and immediately launch an attack, perhaps try asking me what I meant by my post. It might save you and your supporters all that angst...
Maybe if you went by the old saying of "Say what you mean, and mean what you say" people wouldn't "Jump to conclusions". When you say something, people will take it for what is said. Most of us, unlike you, do not twist things so as to take them out of context. Your statement was:

The job is sort of only half accomplished in my opinion....

Maybe it's just me, but what would you say that means?? It says you think skywrench only did half a job.. <_<

Now talk about someone who has issues, or is it just that you don't get it???

Rabid retaliation from a professional victim who NEEDS someone to attack....who thrives on personal attack rather than knowledge and experience to add to discussions. Feel free to apologize twotter, now that you know the circumstances....

This is what I would call a direct and very personal attack, which is one of the things you are always complaining about. So which way is it??? Were you a little confused again? Or are you just a hypocrite?? :rolleyes:

Now see, I won't complain to Kyle or skywrench about it because, I'm not worried about it tarnishing my reputation. Everyone knows where it came from. B)

Guest Airplay

I figured you went to all that trouble to acknowledge my last post twotter. And it wasn't at all as hostile as your preceding ones. I figure that means you at least understand that you were mistaken.

I don't ever expect you to directly acknowledge wrongdoing....but this came close.

So..thanks man. And Bless your heart....