Ame Exams

Dzude

Does anyone knows a web site or forum where to find exams samples to write an M licence. Only one I can find so far is "CARs for the AME" book. This book is excellent. I'm looking for the same format but for the 3 other exams.

Thanks,

an AME who think that we need more licenced engineers

Other than study, study, and more studying, the A&P series books we were given at BCIT had mock multiple choice tests in them. Don't know if they still use the same books nowadays. I found the transport tech exams tough. You really gotta know your stuff, beyond memorizing a few mock exams.

www.aerotraining.com You will see a "test yourself" link in the upper left, click it to set up a free account you can then access the exams, you must get i believe 90% or more to move on to the next one, and they get progressively harder i think there is 4 of them, they are very similar to the transport exams. Good luck!!

I am sure glad I have graduated recently enough to only have to do the cars exam (The ones i took at school count for the others)

You can get those ACA questions in a software format and randomly generate any test on the topics you want, too. I think you can buy it a Aviation world.

I am sure glad I have graduated recently enough to only have to do the cars exam (The ones i took at school count for the others)

You can get those ACA questions in a software format and randomly generate any test on the topics you want, too. I think you can buy it a Aviation world.

ASA Prepware is what it's called.