Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Boo-hoo, Wah, Sniff, Sniff...

Guest bag swinnger

Well Blackmac,

I am searching for words to say but cannot seem to come up with any thing that wouldn't make you look worse. So out of respect I choose not to say anything at all.

If you feel that you would like to debate further then maybe a pm would be the way to go. Its up to you.

Shawn

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So those of you that are tell us all to shut up and stop whinning, i'd shure love to know what type of shift you are doing? If your doing 40-45 day on, are only given 5 days, and have been doing it for 3+ years strightthen mabie you can tell me to shut-up, but if not then you can shove it....I know for one, i'd would shure like to have some sort of life, the only firends i have now are fallers and drillers. and not one of them has a nice set of tits
Ha ha, good one man! you have a point. Not tryin to bust your balls, but "shure" doesn't have an h. Seriously though, I remember the 45 day tours, only to be replaced by the "2 on and 2 on tours!"Eventually things will change or the industry will be even more short of experienced people because we will all change horses and become plumbers so we can make the big money,ha ha ha. And I have never seen a cute driller!

Well who ever it was that was talking about getting treated poorley as a ground crew guy and having no loyelty is totally right, the place that gave me my first job worked me hard for 1.5 years, and wonce i had my hr up i put that place in my rear view mirror, and now 4 years later i'm still pissed at them for what they did to me, paid me noth'en and i was getting mabie 3 days off a mounth.

now i don't think i could ever pull myself to work there again, well unless i got some serious back pay

Now come on pup you are lucky to have 4 years including the time with the first company. I was there when you started and i don't think they treated you that poorly. They didn't think you were quite ready then. If memory serves me correctly, shortly after you left said company a helicopter that you were hired to fly and take care of ended up in the bottom of the ocean on the west coast. Maybe the first company new something. :unsure::unsure:

Ha ha, good one man! you have a point. Not tryin to bust your balls, but "shure" doesn't have an h. Seriously though, I remember the 45 day tours, only to be replaced by the "2 on and 2 on tours!"Eventually things will change or the industry will be even more short of experienced people because we will all change horses and become plumbers so we can make the big money,ha ha ha. And I have never seen a cute driller!

Well put. Truer words were never spoken. The migration has already started.