Propontop Posted June 26, 2008 Report Share Posted June 26, 2008 Not a rookie on the boards, just protecting my backsides in case the boss peruses the forum. Background, approx 3000 hours Lights, Intermediates, very little twin time, IFR and Instructor So here I am, somewhere in Canada, with an offer to leave. Problem is, I am Loyal, and don't want to be causing trouble, and in the end I actually feel that Iam being used, simply because I am so darned loyal. I will always go in on days off if needed, work the shittyest spots, just cause I am a nice guy, and often steamrolled, just 'cause. Now I am at a possible crossroads, meaning I have an offer on hand, but reluctant to leave because of my somewhat unique qualifications, making me hard to replace. So my question will be this, should I be reluctant to go, or should I just jump at it. I have decided that IF if I DO go, I will wait until the season is mostly over, but it will probably still leave my current employer in a bit of a lurch.... Any opinions are welcome. Cheers Propontop Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.