Vfr Crew Rotations?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and your pay is...?

Ryan is to much of gentleman to tell you that :off: "pay" has nothing to do with this thread. Please try to stay on topic and furthermore I don't think it is any concern of yours, unless you are willing to post yours.

To save you the bother of telling me to mind my own business, with all due respect I think you should try it and try and post something that is meaningfull and every body can provide insight.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Ryan is to much of gentleman to tell you that :off: "pay" has nothing to do with this thread. Please try to stay on topic and furthermore I don't think it is any concern of yours, unless you are willing to post yours.

To save you the bother of telling me to mind my own business, with all due respect I think you should try it and try and post something that is meaningfull and every body can provide insight.

Hmmm, aren't you just full of doom and gloom, with a touch of cover thine a$$.

I took that to read as a little bit of a shot at him, meaning that with a rotation so good he couldn't possibly be making very much.

My current tours are, they call, I go to work, when they say its time to go home I go home. Usually somewhere around 30 days.

here in the east ...28/14 or 28/28...........et voila !! :punk:

Yes rotax, 30 to make an average, but 28/28, I think less when you need 2 days to go, 2 days to come back, then it's 24 at home, 32 out.

You are a lucky pilot, here in the east too (sometimes), I have 28/7

OK.....calm down.......relax........take a deep breath.

Yes rotax, 30 to make an average, but 28/28, I think less when you need 2 days to go, 2 days to come back, then it's 24 at home, 32 out.

You are a lucky pilot, here in the east too (sometimes), I have 28/7

well if you have 28-7 ...i think you are for the wrong compagny :down: and in the 28 day my traveling is include!!!