Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bell 407 Type Exam

T55

Hi all,

I want to put together some training material for engineers and was wondering if anyone has a sample of a 407 type exam as well as the C47.

And....................you would be willing to part with them in exchange for beer.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

I've actually seen the beer. It does (in fact) exist. I can say that it is not Lucky. It would be Sleemans or Alexander Keiths at a minimum. The beer is currently being stored in a temperature controlled vault 1 mile below the surface of the earth's crust. Ensuring perfect temperature at delivery and the high security that only a vault 1 mile below the surface of the earth's crust can provide. :unsure:

Hey T55, when you get a copy can I have one too? :rolleyes:

No sweat. As soon as I get some stuff together, I'll fire it off to you.

Wait a minute. What do you want that stuff for? You're making me suspicious!