Copied from the Globe & Mail:

This Bill will be reintroduced in September when Parliament reconvenes. If any of you have been following this it, indicates the biased and un-biased opinions. And for your added info this bill was originally introduced by the Liberal government when they were in power and the actual concept originated from within TC. Makes for good reading if you are interested.

Don

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...#comment2162606

Copied from the Globe & Mail:

This Bill will be reintroduced in September when Parliament reconvenes. If any of you have been following this it, indicates the biased and un-biased opinions. And for your added info this bill was originally introduced by the Liberal government when they were in power and the actual concept originated from within TC. Makes for good reading if you are interested.

Don

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...#comment2162606

I posted this item from the Globe & Mail to bring you guys up to date on what is going on with SMS. As I have said before HEPAC was asked to enter a preliminary proposal to TCCA, which we did on behalf of the Engineers & Pilots in the Helicopter Industry. You are also aware that HAC submitted a proposal. Do you not see a conflict of interest in an owner having control of his SMS. I guess I'm the only one that does.

Another bone of contention is, none of the insurance companies have come forward, fore or against SMS. Why not???

I would suppose that if the accident rate went down, insurance rates would go down.

Since I posted this article for your information, 116 people looked at it without making any comments one way or the other.

Things never change in the Helicopter Industry, same old, same old, we'll let somebody else look after it and when SMS is in effect, Boy will we ever moan and groan then.

Just try and be proactive, we have all summer to get your local MP and the rest of the DUCKS IN ROW.

Don

don't get your panties all in a knot, most people have already, or are in the process of making a decision on SMS.

Are you overly concerned that the bandwagon you're driving isn't full? It either means it's not hit the right stops yet, or the bus is going the wrong direction. Not everyone see's the same ideas and directions.

Give it time Don....one day isn't enough to come back whining people aren't taking their futures seriously.

If you need the view numbers to increase, throw in a video of some jackass dragging a skid in the water on low level river run.... :punk:

:D Thanks for the input OH Twisted One, I only wish some people would get of there rear ends and start being a little proactive. I guess I should post a picture of my girl friend doing her flossing routine after going to the Dentist. It was barred from Utube or whatever it is.

I'm beginning to think that making a statement on something that will effect your mode of life, re work requires to much effort.

I actually thought that I would get some response from Engineers as most of the SMS will be Eng. focused.

Anyhow have a good weekend.

Cheers Don :D