Ame Salaries

saturnman

Hello again all:

I am trying to get hold of AME payscales for guys working on medium to heavy iron: B212/412, S76, AW139, S61, S92, Puma etc.

doing some internal research to help our guys increase their paycheque.

Any Cougar / CHL / CHC / LAS / STARS info appreciated.

SM

well, where i work....which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons....

our apprentices start at base salary of 1 million dollars a week.....

engineers base salary per week is $2 million dollars a week.

there are 8 levels for both professions and you are re-evaluated every 68 days and should you meet the qualifications, you are immediately bumped up a level, retroactive.

levels creep up a meager $50000.

I know the $$$ figures are low compared to plumbers and electricians, but we've been working hand in hand with HEAAUAOBL (HELICOPTER ENGINEERS AND APPRENTICES UNITED ASSOCIATION OF BROTHERLY LOVE) to increase our wages to be on par with other talented professions.

I hope this helps your guys get that added extra $$ to feed their babies and fuel their hefty drug and alcohol addictions. :punk:

well, where i work....which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons....

our apprentices start at base salary of 1 million dollars a week.....

engineers base salary per week is $2 million dollars a week.

there are 8 levels for both professions and you are re-evaluated every 68 days and should you meet the qualifications, you are immediately bumped up a level, retroactive.

levels creep up a meager $50000.

I know the $$$ figures are low compared to plumbers and electricians, but we've been working hand in hand with HEAAUAOBL (HELICOPTER ENGINEERS AND APPRENTICES UNITED ASSOCIATION OF BROTHERLY LOVE) to increase our wages to be on par with other talented professions.

I hope this helps your guys get that added extra $$ to feed their babies and fuel their hefty drug and alcohol addictions. :punk:

Dude, you guys are getting screwed. You should see what I make! :shock:

More importantly though: How would one go about joining the HEAUABL?

Hello again all:

I am trying to get hold of AME payscales for guys working on medium to heavy iron: B212/412, S76, AW139, S61, S92, Puma etc.

doing some internal research to help our guys increase their paycheque.

Any Cougar / CHL / CHC / LAS / STARS info appreciated.

SM

As far as I can see, it's the same ol' same ol'. you have to crank out your own deal, as per your experience and your negotiating skills, i.e. abililty to B.S. good luck.