Waiting On The Next One

Guest bag swinnger

Guest bag swinnger

I am wondering how many of you are out there waiting for the next fire and where you are waiting?

We are sitting in Cranbrook watching the rain.

This photo is from a few summers ago in Alberta and if you look closely, you can see an Astar stripping with the drip torch. We lit up around 3500 hectares that day and although it was fun, It almost felt like we should have been arrested for it. It worked like a charm though. Anyone else ever have that feeling?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.......when it (backburns) works its cool, when it doesn't, well you get the picture :shock:

Over the years, I have seen many, many go out of control. :unsure:

Sitting in Redmond, Oregan......not a bad place to hangout......the golf is great and Harleys cheap to rent ;)

post-830-1217509374_thumb.jpg

Sitting in Edson waiting for the next shindig. The funny thing is I miss Pelican Narrows complete with the crappy food (to start) and no water/power/cell depending on the day we never had all 3.

Don't miss the double bunks though.

I suppose the flying 8-10 hours a day might have something to do with it!

Come on heat and lightning!

PS,

I watched some back burns up in pelican right at the head of a 15 Km run, what an intense, dark, spooky place to be. Definetely need the ol stove to keep on purring at that particular time.

Guest bag swinnger

Hg56 looks like smoke, good on yah!

Dimit, Rainman, I feel your pain :(

Goldie :P

Anyone else dreaming of lightning & smoke? any one in the back there?

T-rex are you in town? do you have a boat that my engineer and I can borrow for a day or two? or even a jet ranger for a little river fishing maybe :up:

Bagswinger,

Sorry in Calgary for the week. Had to fill in for my buddy who is the HR manager for Hooter's. Best job ever! Not much pay, but the fringe benefits are awesome! I show up every day early and work overtime at night, maybe I am crazy????

Bagswinger,

Sorry in Calgary for the week. Had to fill in for my buddy who is the HR manager for Hooter's. Best job ever! Not much pay, but the fringe benefits are awesome! I show up every day early and work overtime at night, maybe I am crazy????

Hey T-rex

Do you need some help there. Always thought it would be a great job to tie the knots in the back of the shirts for the Hooters girls.