Responding To "mycanadianlogbook"

that was a shameless plug :down:

(couldn't figure out why my respnce wouldn't "post", and then it was clear that while I was responding, a moderator must have erased the original post... anyway - since I copy/pasted my text, here is my responce the the deleted post)

your site doesn't even have a sample or demo of any kind??

you expect people to register based on that one limited main page??

(if there is more to that page, I couldn't find it in 30 seconds, so that is as bad as it not being there at all)

anyway - I would be interested in something like this, but only as a local stand alone instal - I wouldn't want to have to depend on a remote server to log into inorder to update my log book. <_<

I hate seeing advertisments claiming to be "posts"

- so that threw me into a bad mood... :angry:

I noticed there was more to the site after I went back and had a second look...

anyway - the layout wasn't very good so I still think my point is valid :P

the average "click through" is less then 5 seconds, so if users can't quickly figure out where to click, they are gone - comercial sites need to apply that into design...

If he was to make a stand alone version(and it were priced right) of this I might be interested but not web based. I use LogBook Pro at the moment but it sure would be nice to use a Canadian product and support our aviation related businesses rather than the states.

just peeved me that he was hawking this as a post,  moderator should remove the whole string :angry:

I think they did remove it...? :huh:

thats why I had to make a new thread to respond to it - I think it got erased while I was typing my responce - because when I clicked "add reply" it came up with an error saying it had no where to go... and I haven't been able to find teh original thread since...