Info On Campbell Helicopters Please...

Jet B

they gave me my medium endorsements..............

paycheque was always on time..................................

their pay scheme is lacking (i.e. monthly/hourly) great if you have a big year but you will go hungry if you don't fly.....................

i had my differences with them in the past but i find if you are straight with them and get it ALL figured out BEFORE the season starts then there should be NO surprises......................

that's all i can think of right now cuz i'm still stunned by seeing janet jacksons hooter during the half-time show :D:D:D:D

I agree with 412D. They gave me my medium endorsement, and treated me alright. If you're new to mediums, they're great, since they'll give you the endorsement, and J.E. is a good guy to learn from.

Cheers

aahhh yes......... J.E. :D great mountain pilot..loved his training........

(read with a german accent) you are coming in too high..TOO HIGH.... now you are too fast..........TOO FAST...........ok, that was perfect...do it again!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hey Randy_G, come by the hangar in spring when you are in town.............

412 will do. Will also be going to the 'burner for dinner most nights. :up:

Cheers

p.s. you forgot (read vith Cherman accent) " vat the h*ll are you doing !?!? Good memory but short !!" :D:D

Would have to agree with Rob and Randy, was lucky enough to get my start on mediums there. Highly recommend learning everything you can from JE, the man is a living icon. All that knowlege won't be around forever as he threatens to retire every year. Laura and Bruce were always good to me, however have learned from other operations to get it in writing before the season starts. Good Luck there Jet B.....it's a good place for experience and oppurtunity, good people. B)