Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vih Going To Angola

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to add a bit of sarcastic humor...Sorry if not everyone gets it.

Gd day Bag..........keep going man......i'm eating every post and pictures sent....

Should tell us more about the crazy thing appening there.......like army and police intervantion on you for nothing......a would guess.

how tight you gota keep your but sqeezed not to get in trouble?

flying back to delevery station whith those boxes full of vote should certenly be interesting hen?.....talk about cold sweat...

Keep going......the comunity is behind you........

"talk about real action, man.......how munch a would like to be there....." :punk:

I guess it makes sense now why some of these elections take so long.

By the time you get finished you should have a pretty good GPS database of all the villages that no one knows exactly where they are located. Survey contract next?

Hey Bags-Nice photos, brings back fond memories!!

I notice they still crowd around the machine. A little trick we used was after you shut down scatch a line in the dirt with a stick around the machine to keep the locals away. Always seems to work, for some reason they will not cross the line and it gives you room to work and your belongings in the machine are secure (generally speaking)

Regards

Splitpin

Hey Bags-Nice photos, brings back fond memories!!

I notice they still crowd around the machine. A little trick we used was after you shut down scatch a line in the dirt with a stick around the machine to keep the locals away. Always seems to work, for some reason they will not cross the line and it gives you room to work and your belongings in the machine are secure (generally speaking)

Regards

Splitpin

HUH?!..wonder if that would work in Garden River AB! LOL

Guest bag swinnger

After landing in one of the most remote locations I have ever been, yesterday. I took some photos of an older man coming across the river to visit us in his dugout canoe.

So after a few minutes of trying to communicate with each other. where we think he was a fisherman and that he may have been telling us that the fishing sucked! I started to read his shirt, and noticed that it was from Manitoba!

It just doesn't matter how far out I go in this world, some body from Manitoba has already been there. :o

So we gave them a couple boxes of food, took some photos, said goodbye and carried on, off into the sunset.