Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Firesale @ Trk Helicopters?

pahrang

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, that's too bad. I used to enjoy visiting that hangar because he had a smokin' hot secretary. B)

I used to think to myself, man, my wife would never let me have a hot secretary like that. Too much temptation she would say. The kind of temptation that could cause a man to stumble after which my wife would for some reason want half my ####. And then what, heck, I'd have to sell everything to pay her out...... :(

Yup, that's what my wife would do I reckon. But hey, that's just me. I'm glad he's just a smart business man getting out while the gettin's good.

"Money isn't an issue there. They're just reading the writing on the wall and cashing out.

Smart move by an otherwise so so operator."

Smart man. :up: