Sign Of Things To Come?

412driver

I was walking in downtown Vancouver last week and sitting on the corner is a panhandler. The thing that got my attention was he was wearing an almost new Great Slave Helicopters hat!!

I wish I had a camera at the time............

I couldn't resist, slipped him a couple bucks and said: "I know....slow summer"

:(

I was walking in downtown Vancouver last week and sitting on the corner is a panhandler. The thing that got my attention was he was wearing an almost new Great Slave Helicopters hat!!

Do you remember where he was? Usually the local guys have claim on their pan handling spots. If you can remember, send me the location, and I'll keep my eye out for him. I keep a camera on me at all times.

Sounds like a great shot.

Ummm.....so, you didn't recognize me eh Rob......... :rolleyes: !

A person with a cell phone and NO camera. How do you expect to take those interesting pictures.

Don

Sorry, I have a Blackberry so at that time no camera.....

However, I have been given a new cell phone therefore this week I will be ready aim and fire!! :D

Do you remember where he was? Usually the local guys have claim on their pan handling spots. If you can remember, send me the location, and I'll keep my eye out for him. I keep a camera on me at all times.

Sounds like a great shot.

If memory serves me correctly...... the corner of W. Pender and Howe...... NW corner