Wheres A Good Place To Go As An Apprentice Looking To Work On Mediums?

Dragbrace

Wheres a good place to go as an apprentice looking to work on mediums?

If you can find one, that's awesome, but most places I've seen want you to cut your teeth on the lights before progressing to the bigger iron. You limit yourself by starting medium in my opinion because when mediums have a bad year, you got nowhere to go. There are companies that run both lights and mediums out there though. My two cents.

try someone who only runs mediums (Wildcat, Campbell) or cut your teeth and work your way up through the sytem and have more than just a medium on your license, (Alpine, Great Slave, VIH)

A lot of intermediate wrenches (astar 407) are really in demand and can make some serious coin, so having both an intermediate and medium ednorsement can be a real plus on your license.

I just went from mediums to intermediates this summer, and compared with the last couple of years (not this one) it was my best summer for pay, and my back is feeling better not having to lug all that ops gear and crap a medium carries.

Don't look past a light or intermediate endorsment, especially if it is paid for.