Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

427 Position

north60

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... VFR flight at night out of YHZ ,now, there is a scarcy ideal. Let hope it's the exception rather than the rule. we are talking about the east coast where if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes it will change...

I've been flying on the East Coast off and on since 1988 with both fixed wing and rotary. There certainly are scarier places to fly night VFR. Sounds like this 427 is going to be well suited for the environment. As for needing an extra set of eyes or hands and feet during maintenance, I know a lot of local drivers that could get talked into helping there, myself included.

RH

Stealth, You're just dead set AGAINST these folks buying and operating a helicopter ?? Why?, do you work for Capt Highliner or Greenpeace something?

They will find someone to do the job, and they'll set the rules of employment as they see fit. It's their 3 million they spent of the aircraft, whether it's a good, bad or indifferent choice, it's their choice.

3BX2

it's a free country ,everyone is entitled to his or her choices. we are talking a about a one person operation.

you and a few others may thing the corporate world is rose colored. Been there done that , can give you and anyone willing to listen a few pointers.

Just because i 'm new to this site does not mean i'm just blowing smoke. i know what i'm talking.

By the way this is not personnal, but we can have a pissing.... match if you want

Please let's not have one of those "match's" The site just got shut down for a few days due to a similar event. Let's keep er clean.

I'm excited to see growth. Especially on the east coast. I'd like to work my way back there someday and the more heli's around the better. I know a few of the fixed wing pilots that work for them and all have nothing but positive things to say.