Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

I Am Amused And Freaked Out

Wow, It used to be nothing but very interesting hard working dedicated and professional people who love the machine and the people involved in the business in this industry and now I am disgusted with all the immature Top Gun and fly by night operator types in this industry. I still recognize all the real helicopter pilots and engineers and the real operators here but they are very few. What a shame. I hope that all the goofs get weeded out this year so we can get on with a truly great industry and keep all the true veterans of this business working.

Bite me

Wow, It used to be nothing but very interesting hard working dedicated and professional people who love the machine and the people involved in the business in this industry and now I am disgusted with all the immature Top Gun and fly by night operator types in this industry. I still recognize all the real helicopter pilots and engineers and the real operators here but they are very few. What a shame. I hope that all the goofs get weeded out this year so we can get on with a truly great industry and keep all the true veterans of this business working.

Bite me

Welcome to the 21 Century...sometime life sucks.

Hey ronnie rooter. Got news pal. No field wok and everybody starts to beeaaaaach.

In this game is eat or be eaten. If you where expecting some sort of gentlemany environment. You would probably be better off getting a class 1 and becoming a truck driver. Shiiitt have da guys cant sbell properly.

Hey ronnie rooter. Got news pal. No field wok and everybody starts to beeaaaaach.

In this game is eat or be eaten. If you where expecting some sort of gentlemany environment. You would probably be better off getting a class 1 and becoming a truck driver. Shiiitt have da guys cant sbell properly.

If memory serves correct, Ronnierotor as well as many others here have a class one licence and have used it for a while. As a matter of fact, he's been at it for well over 30 years, me, only 21.

Some days driving a truck does have it's advantages though.

Happy Thanksgiving folks.

If memory serves correct, Ronnierotor as well as many others here have a class one licence and have used it for a while. As a matter of fact, he's been at it for well over 30 years, me, only 21.

Some days driving a truck does have it's advantages though.

Happy Thanksgiving folks.

funny....me too! :up: