Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Foriegn Workers....

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Lets pretend I wasn't . Consider it a concern of a Canadian Citizen and Canadian flight crew member.

The comments are valid either way.

If you are not, you cannot complain about the way they do things, no matter how concerned you are.

Same as: Did you vote? If not, you have no right to complain about the government. Plain and simple.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. If you are not supporting HEPAC, (read $$) then don't expect them to support you.

Skidsup is a member of HEPAC - and I approve this message...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are not, you cannot complain about the way they do things, no matter how concerned you are.

Same as: Did you vote? If not, you have no right to complain about the government. Plain and simple.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. If you are not supporting HEPAC, (read $) then don't expect them to support you.

Skidsup is a member of HEPAC - and I approve this message...

Of course you can complain about the way HEPAC does or does not do things if you are not a member. What you can't complain about is what HEPAC may or may not do on your behalf.

Being part of the solution or part of the problem has, in my opinion, little to do with an organization that is yet to be defined, yet to be tested and yet to be seen in action.

HEPAC may well be the white knight for this industry; I hope they are but so far......

I have no intention of criticising their intentions, I am just bored with the tired old diatribe; "if you ain't paid the dues, you are part of the problem and should just shut the **** up"

As for foreign workers, my main reason for getting into this gig (other then the obvious) was so I would have a skill set that could potentially be applied outside Canada. I certainly don't fault others for wanting to come and work and live in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world. Bash your government all you want, I do, in fact it is one of my favourite past times but this topic can be discussed without bashing the individuals from other places.

As to the point about if you don’t vote you shouldn’t complain.....RIGHT ON and to you 43% of Canadians who didn’t vote :down:

WW

Shure...right on".

Talking about hepac , can someone explain me how come i never ever hear from them?

not even a welcoming letter or sometng. Not talking about renewal!!!

I guess it is somewhere close to be toghether...any way......i still trust the ORG but can somebody tell me if it is normal?

is there a web site about hepac???

Hepac, Hepac.......can we have the topo......please.

I don't think HEPAC will be too sympathetic to anybodies gripe against foriegn hires. Their board of directors is loaded with global ops kinda flyers. ( not saying thats a bad thing) but that would make them hypocrites, wouldn't it?

I am not against foreign hires but when things slow down why is it that Canadians turn the other cheek and rarely stand up for there own? I can understand the arguement best man for the job but how can low time pilots get better without a ride. Well shakey why don't you better yourself?

Hard to do if you aren't working or don't have rich folks. I think all Canadian pilots who are concerned about their future should write their MP's about the current situation in aviation and maybe force the Canadian Gov to start throwig some money back at training their own I know I have!

Shure...right on".

Talking about hepac , can someone explain me how come i never ever hear from them?

not even a welcoming letter or sometng. Not talking about renewal!!!

I guess it is somewhere close to be toghether...any way......i still trust the ORG but can somebody tell me if it is normal?

is there a web site about hepac???

Hepac, Hepac.......can we have the topo......please.

http://www.hepac.org/

Try that

JD

http://www.hepac.org/

Try that

JD

Whats the platform?

I was talking to a fellow pilot on the subject of an orginization for Pilots/Engineers/Owners and HEPAC came up and as skeptical as I was, He told me to go too above mentioned websight.

I would gladly join an orginization that is for fourthright with their intentions.

WHAT IS THE PLATFORM?

A Voice with TC isn't going to cut it, TC is the least of our problems right now.

Whats the platform?

I was talking to a fellow pilot on the subject of an orginization for Pilots/Engineers/Owners and HEPAC came up and as skeptical as I was, He told me to go too above mentioned websight.

I would gladly join an orginization that is for fourthright with their intentions.

WHAT IS THE PLATFORM?

A Voice with TC isn't going to cut it, TC is the least of our problems right now.

Here we go......... :shock: