Foriegn Workers....

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Guest Angry Egg Driver

James,

You HAD mates... or at least you keep telling everyone they are your mates. You stir up this #### without realising that most of us guys are RESIDENTS.

Your comments ripple out very quickly in the community of gaigin antipodeans and we all know who AEG is. I just don't see the point. Your government, society and industry decide your immigration requirements and this year all the residents have suffered alongside their Canadian brothers. Nobody is having any fun - thanks for making it a little worse.

You need to spend a bit more time in the lower mainland to realise that EVERYTHING down here is run by someone from somewhere else. This is Canada, its all about immigration and as far as I remember the only people created here are the First Nations.

Well Chairman of the Bored if you had of read my post i wasnt singling out any one nationality.I was just curious as to how the system worked.And with Prism and a few other companies that have half foreign crews i find it highly unlikely that they all have residency.You seem to think i have a hate on for you for some reason.Before you start hacking me on a public forum you better think twice.New Zealand is a great place for you by the way.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure the HRDC didn't just wake-up one morning and decide to give out work visas to a whole bunch of foreigners.

I suspect someone was lobbying pretty hard to have them do this.

Could it have been HAC (the operator's club) ??

And now you guys want an organisation like HEPAC to shut-off the influx.

Good luck.

I don't think HEPAC will be too sympathetic to anybodies gripe against foriegn hires. Their board of directors is loaded with global ops kinda flyers. ( not saying thats a bad thing) but that would make them hypocrites, wouldn't it?

I am not against foreign hires but when things slow down why is it that Canadians turn the other cheek and rarely stand up for there own? I can understand the arguement best man for the job but how can low time pilots get better without a ride. Well shakey why don't you better yourself?

Hard to do if you aren't working or don't have rich folks. I think all Canadian pilots who are concerned about their future should write their MP's about the current situation in aviation and maybe force the Canadian Gov to start throwig some money back at training their own I know I have!

I am talking about pilot, visa permeted, working , while i'm not!!!!!

I don't HAVE ANY FKING PROBLEMS WHITH THAT!!!!!

My problem is the flow control of the hole thing.....just trying gently to elevate a subject whorthed a good discution...

Tell me if i'm wrong , but is hepac have a problem whith that?

My problem is the flow control of the hole thing.....just trying gently to elevate a subject whorthed a good discution...

Get this! So i figured I would call up a few operators in Oz just to see how receptive they would be to hiring an American. I didn.t say I was from Canada. After about 5 minutes of conversation and detailing the shortage of vacanciies, the guy tells me and I quote ""most fellows head up to Camada"" almost like it was some regular occurance.That made me angry! I totally agree with the previous poster the tap needs to be turned off for a few years.

Who cares what the tariff rate is. Go fly or wrench on the machines in question, collect your flight pay and wages and no worries. If the company in question chooses to to play Russin Roulette with their sub prime mortgage rates who cares. You just move on to the next one. Remember there is a shortage of experienced aircrew (both) not a shortage of experienced aircraft! Being happening for decades upon decades man. WGAF.

Get this! So i figured I would call up a few operators in Oz just to see how receptive they would be to hiring an American. I didn.t say I was from Canada. After about 5 minutes of conversation and detailing the shortage of vacanciies, the guy tells me and I quote ""most fellows head up to Camada"" almost like it was some regular occurance.That made me angry! I totally agree with the previous poster the tap needs to be turned off for a few years.

Hahahah, once you get the tap turned off be sure to remove the handle and maybe strip the fitting too :rolleyes: wait, :shock: but then they might come back with foriegn engineers ahahahahaha :blink:

How are lowertime pilots going to gain experiance when there getting put aside because Pilot X from overseas spruced up his resume and needs some experiance to take home with him? I say limit the visas ! No offence Mate's <_<

I'm sorry sling I don't have a clue what you are trying to say here.