Cheap A/c For Hire

bs205

Maybe probably not all I know is when a bunch of babies start flapping their gums and making dumb statements I may as well join in and it is only low ballin if if you are the loser at the game. You never hear the winners complain.

The guys doing the lowballin are the losers man....you may "win" the bid but you aren't winning anything. The so-called "babies" are the only ones with a clue in this thread. I wish no evil on your operation but if your particular brand of myopia thinks "winning" a low-ball bid is some kind of victory you are sadly misinformed. Enjoy your imaginary high ground. :rolleyes:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardian Helicopters Inc $1,094.00 Grande Cache - AS350B3

Whitney Helicopters Limited $1,090.00 High Prairie - AS350B2

Congratulations on winning the race to the bottom...The real operating cost shock will arrive when the parts are bought in the future for the aircraft when the price on the contract was submitted (and won) with a CDN $ in the high .90's (3 weeks ago) and the bills come in when the CDN $ is in the high .70's ( today). :shock: I'm no accountant but it looks to me like there is another 20% kick in the nuts on your aircraft operating costs in the last 3 weeks.

Congratulations on winning the race to the bottom...The real operating cost shock will arrive when the parts are bought in the future for the aircraft when the price on the contract was submitted (and won) with a CDN $ in the high .90's (3 weeks ago) and the bills come in when the CDN $ is in the high .70's ( today). :shock: I'm no accountant but it looks to me like there is another 20% kick in the nuts on your aircraft operating costs in the last 3 weeks.

I'm no accountant either, but wouldn't the cost to own / operate a helicopter that is paid for(owned outright) LESS than a helicopter that still has to be paid for / leased ???

the same as for your car, before and after you own it outright ???

I'm no accountant either, but wouldn't the cost to own / operate a helicopter that is paid for(owned outright) LESS than a helicopter that still has to be paid for / leased ???

the same as for your car, before and after you own it outright ???

Operating costs are operating cost not financing costs. I would like to see if the low balling bottom feeders will give their machines away during the fire season, i would like to see the gov say you have one price for the year winter or summer. :bleh: and we'll set the price in the winter :cold:

I have no idea, nor do I care.....

I was just trying to point out that not all companies have the same cost of ownership, and you will see differences in bids.

You state that, "You have no idea ..."

How very true.

Helicopter financing is not near as simple as you think.

Giving away rockets just because they are bought and paid for is a recipe for disaster in the long run.