Cheap A/c For Hire

bs205

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what it is like to sleep in a Eurocopter and eat cold beans from a tin day in and day out........Could be relaxing I guess.........Just don't leave your reading light on at night or you won't be able to start the machine in the morning........Or mabey you can't afford a battery so you just jump-start the machine with the customers vehicle when they come to wake you up......If thats the case then your probably using a mag-light for a reading light so it wouldn't matter anyway........

I wonder what it is like to sleep in a Eurocopter and eat cold beans from a tin day in and day out........Could be relaxing I guess.........Just don't leave your reading light on at night or you won't be able to start the machine in the morning........Or mabey you can't afford a battery so you just jump-start the machine with the customers vehicle when they come to wake you up......If thats the case then your probably using a mag-light for a reading light so it wouldn't matter anyway........

how about folding back the tent in your :lol: survival kit? hey....even have an air matress!

I do belive you work for a company that could easily be placed into the same catagory of these “Lowballers” :down: Chartering Longrangers at Jetranger prices, or LR's performing like an L-4 or Astars. Now if im not mistaken thats the pot calling the kettle black :o :down:

I do belive you work for a company that could easily be placed into the same catagory of these “Lowballers” :down: Chartering Longrangers at Jetranger prices, or LR's performing like an L-4 or Astars. Now if im not mistaken thats the pot calling the kettle black :o :down:

Not sure letting a Longranger go for Jetranger price is quite the same as an AS350B3 for $1095 is it?

Not sure letting a Longranger go for Jetranger price is quite the same as an AS350B3 for $1095 is it?

Forgive me for my ignorance but, it is the same isnt it? The bottom line is its undercutting or a way to keep machines flying ! Yes/No :unsure: I dont nessicarily agree with either, I however disagree with people complaining about others undercutting when there just as guilty :down: By the way wheres Snark? maybe consulting with Dashy :lol: I gotta get down to Walmart ;)