Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Transport Canada Medical & Risk ...

Guest Bullet Remington
Thanks Don :)

This sense of humor isn't going anywhere. I look forward to the love !!

Oh, great!! Just freakin great!!! :unsure: Now I've gotaa buy two big honkin freakin Teddy Bears!! :rolleyes: Maybe!!! Ur In Hong couver right Hello - Bird??? :lol::lol:

MJ, don't you dare help me with this one!! She gotta earn the bear!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, great!! Just freakin great!!! :unsure: Now I've gotaa buy two big honkin freakin Teddy Bears!! :rolleyes: Maybe!!! Ur In Hong couver right Hello - Bird??? :lol::lol:

MJ, don't you dare help me with this one!! She gotta earn the bear!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok Don, what's with the bear? And why do I have to earn it?

Hong Couver / Van Cougar... yep, that's where I am.

Kicking leaves, enjoying the sun...

Apparently the official response today with regards to my having obtained a clear medical without more in depth testing was, and I quote: "Oh sh*t."

I know a couples of hold fellas (pilot) just about ready to have a hart attack, and still pass the medic way up...

sometimes, procedure can be long at TC , but in the end , you will get it!!!

Hang on!

:rolleyes:

I know a couples of hold fellas (pilot) just about ready to have a hart attack, and still pass the medic way up...

sometimes, procedure can be long at TC , but in the end , you will get it!!!

Hang on!

Thanks Sling. Not so sure I feel safe flying with the old fellers anymore... but thanks all the same.

Guest Bullet Remington
Ok Don, what's with the bear? And why do I have to earn it?

Hong Couver / Van Cougar... yep, that's where I am.

Kicking leaves, enjoying the sun...

Hello-Bird

Its BR not BM.

I'll let MJ explain it to you in a pm. When I started the whole silly bugger program, a lot of people got a knot in their face, EXCEPT MJ. She took it in stride and the way it was meant. In jest without malice. She's a great person! :punk: :lol:

If she wants to tell ya, super, if not write it off as a silly bugger joke from a SOB ( Silly Old Bugger)! :lol:

Hello-Bird

Its BR not BM.

I'll let MJ explain it to you in a pm. When I started the whole silly bugger program, a lot of people got a knot in their face, EXCEPT MJ. She took it in stride and the way it was meant. In jest without malice. She's a great person! :punk: :lol:

If she wants to tell ya, super, if not write it off as a silly bugger joke from a SOB ( Silly Old Bugger)! :lol:

Did I address you as BM??? Perhaps I'd do best to simply call you The Bull. Please accept my apology.

I can tell I have a lot of catching up to do around here....

Ok MJ, let's have it...

Well, Hbird...it was a crazy-stoopit, smokin'-hot sex thing :shock: and for the life of me I don't remember much of it :eye: except that I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THE BIG BEAR, DAMMIT!!! post-824-1225151480_thumb.gif That what you remember, Bullet? :up: It's kind of like a fish tale...gets bigger with time. But there is a moral to the story: Less isn't always more AND never settle for less. :P

P.S. Bullet's full of bull and Blackmac's a genuine bear (on occasion), also full of bull. HA!post-824-1225151765_thumb.gif

Well, Hbird...it was a crazy-stoopit, smokin'-hot sex thing :shock: and for the life of me I don't remember much of it :eye: except that I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THE BIG BEAR, DAMMIT!!! post-824-1225151480_thumb.gif That what you remember, Bullet? :up: It's kind of like a fish tale...gets bigger with time. But there is a moral to the story: Less isn't always more AND never settle for less. :P

P.S. Bullet's full of bull and Blackmac's a genuine bear (on occasion), also full of bull. HA!post-824-1225151765_thumb.gif

:lol: does size matter MJ???